Search results

1. nobble

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

Thank you Cy! You did an amazing job. Nozzle approved! The colors are spot on! 11/10 You are talking to the guy who was once on the GBHD Advance dev team, I managed to save one of the consolizers for memes! ;) I also have a regular SP somewhere. Happy Holidays!!!
  2. nobble

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

Henlo! This year was a very trying year for lil ol' nobz. And I just want to first say how much I appreciate you all, and will always be here for anyone in any way possible, even non-modding assistance. From the inner most layer of my PCB, thank you to everyone who has been a friend to me. I...
  3. nobble

I will be dusting off and putting on my lab coat for one last project tomorrow. May you live on...

I will be dusting off and putting on my lab coat for one last project tomorrow. May you live on within your mods Postman. Your modbro misses you and I can't wait to start another project with you one day with the mod gods. Thank you all for modding together and gathering to make amazing...
  4. nobble

Secret Santa 2019 Gift Opening Thread

That cartridge label tho! Santa outdid himself with everyone this year!
  5. nobble

Secret Santa 2019 Gift Opening Thread

Ohm-Ohm-Ohm! It's time to turn on the festive lighting and crack open a bottle of extension cord! Hope everyone is enjoying themselves with the company of friends and family. :) My secret Santa seemed to be a busy boi at school! I got a ton of stickable memes and googly eyes, an orange Pi...
  6. nobble

Guide [Fusion 360] Multicolor prints/adding designs to your case

Ayy, glad someone made a guide on this! I am also pleased to see you have got the hang of this now! Let me know if you ever have any questions. Always happy to help. :)
  7. nobble

MGC 2019 - The True BitBuilt Experience

After driving through an ice storm probably brought in by the new season of GOT, we arrived on Wednesday to a motel room that greeted us with the most amazing smell of cat piss from every wall, surface, and especially the beds. We decided to set up our workstation and burned a spool of solder to...
  8. nobble

I bet the first state you stop in is wiigalized.

I bet the first state you stop in is wiigalized.
  9. nobble

Worklog MiiNii GiiCii: A theme within a meme.

So far 4 boards have been sanded and tested working! I think I've got this type of trim down pretty good now. Had a couple failed prints with a new filament, gotta tune my settings a bit again. I have half of a smash case finished, and then this unholy offspring of Pikachu/SpongeBob/NoFace...
  10. nobble

So I had some time to trim a few 6-layer boards today. They still need sanding and testing, but I got 7 cut in about an hour and a half. The themes are going well, had a chance to work on that a bit. I already have a Zelda themed case printed, just needs assembly. Working on the Bros...
  11. nobble

my face when the wii starts acting up after working fine.
  12. nobble

Done, and Done! Next? ;)
  13. nobble

Here's a nice shot of the front of the newest case. Seems like everything should work. I may reprint the top a bit more slowly for nicer walls. It was done in 7.5hrs, so maybe I pushed it. The fan is screwed into the top, I'll show internals before closing everything up. We still need to figure...
  14. nobble

Here's the first test prints I'm pretty happy with. A few minor adjustments still needed as we found out placing everything inside. But this was repurposed, so it was to be expected. I learned a lot of different tricks to change the surface layers of prints, so I tried out a few...
  15. nobble

Hared-brained PCB schemes, aka "it's not meant for that, idiot"

All good stuff! Can't wait to see that sexy pcb in your casing. I approve of heavy use of kapton tape to avoid shorts over components. We all learned from the GhadS2. <3
  16. nobble

Put a roll of purple filament on my printer, and now all it makes is WAH memes.

Put a roll of purple filament on my printer, and now all it makes is WAH memes.
  17. nobble

Worklog Wii in a 3D Printed DMG: The DMGii

Nice work so far! I'm glad you are getting the hang of fusion. Looks very close to a regular DMG, more modernized, but aesthetically pleasing.
  18. nobble

Hey BB! @Postman and I have been hard at work in the Mod Station cooking up new memes for all the goodbois! This one is a twist on a twist on hotdogs. :rothink: I found a Raspberry Pi case online that looks like a mini GC, someone then modified it for a SBC to emulate GC. The modified version...
  19. nobble

Mini Gameboy Home Console: The Gamebox DMG Consolizer

Here's my newest Gameboy mod! It's a Consolized DMG using Easy_VGA and a Pro Micro to enable gameplay with a NES controller. This was built based off of the info HERE. Big thanks to @seerofvoid420 for helping with the board tracings, and @Postman and uXe for helping me finalize the code. This...
  20. nobble

Board scan Consolized Gameboy Guide: Wiring a NES controller to a DMG

Bump. Updated post title to better suit newly added info!