Search results

1. meepledemeep

Worklog Louii Friend Build

So I just gotta make it parallel?
  2. meepledemeep

Good catch! But wouldn’t it be fine anyway if I only put in a single battery while testing? Wouldn’t that keep the output around the 3.7v of the battery with the output only being 7.4v if I did both? I could be wrong, I’m a bit tired atm, I just wanna make sure I don’t make any major mistakes
  3. meepledemeep

Heres the first actually worklog of the hard modding: First thing done is the trim, it seems good, as I cut as little as I could to ensure not accidentally cutting anything important. I then sanded the MX chip and main trim with up to 800 grit. I then had enough time to wire all the voltages...
  4. meepledemeep

Thanks, will do!
  5. meepledemeep

Just trimmed, do you think the chip below the GPU will be fine? Wasn’t touched by the dremel
  6. meepledemeep

What's the best plan of action then?
  7. meepledemeep

Is that the SYSCONF file, or am I remembering incorrectly?
  8. meepledemeep

Question Gc2wiimote and Home Screen Problem

Sorry for any stupidity, but I’ve gone through Rvloader making sure everything is good before I trim and have two problems. 1. Gc2wiimote does not work with ir emulation at all. 2. Even though Bluetooth is still attached, I can’t open the system menu in any way. Sorry if these are stupid...
  9. meepledemeep

Sorry for any stupidity, but I’ve gone through Rvloader making sure everything is good before I trim and have two problems. 1. Gc2wiimote does not work with ir emulation at all. 2. Even though Bluetooth is still attached, I can’t open the system menu in any way. Sorry if these are stupid...
  10. meepledemeep

I now have all materials needed excluding batteries, copper and buttons.
  11. meepledemeep

1st Update: Boards have arrived from 4layer, waiting for time and other parts to move forward
  12. meepledemeep

I was initially planning on designing my own portable, but after time thinking about it, and now a better knowledge of what I’m doing, I’ve decided a better first project would be to recreate a design that has already been tested and improved. Ginger is my favorite modder, so my friend and I...
  13. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

This project is no longer active
  14. meepledemeep

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

Thanks a ton for all the tips, thankfully my friend and I already have some experience with similar projects. We also know someone very good with all sorts of electrical/software engineering. Appreciate the tips, thanks again
  15. meepledemeep

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

Thanks a ton! A friend and I are working on one together, no doubt it will be great, as long as we don’t make any REALLY stupid mistakes
  16. meepledemeep

RVLoader v2.0

I’ll make sure not to post spam like in a thread. Yes, I did try to reinstall and sadly that did not work. I’m currently working on trying a different USB drive and using an SD card instead of a SanDisk. If that doesn’t work, I really won’t know what to do.
  17. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

I am currently working on testing a game through rvloader before I move on and trim the board.
  18. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

Thanks for the suggestion! I was able boot priiloader right before you suggested it and will make sure to remember about the composite and component cables.
  19. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

And if I did accidentally brick it, how do I use my bootmii/nand backup?
  20. meepledemeep

Worklog The CheWii

I got rvloader on my usb, plugged it in, loaded it, chose VGA enabled and patched out wifi and let it do its stuff. I may have powered the Wii down when it was exiting to rvloader and now it doesn’t work. From my research, it should work but doesn’t, but any input is much appreciated.