Search results

1. sharing the progress of my ps2 portable

I just another ps2 board since the last one I had I ruined the video solder points
  2. Question 5v switching regulator

do i need a 5v switching regulator on my ps2 portable like explained here http://forums.modretro.com/index.php?threads/hailrazers-ps2-79xxx-motherboard-mod-run-it-as-low-as-6v.11866/ or does the portable works fine without it,if i do need one, can someone recommend me one sold on amazon?
  3. Can I use this Samsung tablet battery

I'm working on my first PS2 Portable and I was wondering if I could use this battery from a Samsung tablet
  4. i need help wiring the usb port

i need help wiring the usb port to the ps2 board
  5. free ps2 portable 3d case for 5 inch screen

this is my first ps2 case made with tinkercad,i spent several days on it,i will use it on my first ps2 portable, feel free to use it on your projects
  6. can't get ps2 to turn on after standard trim

i don't know what im doing wrong
  7. trouble running ps2 off 5v

idk if i'm missing something but i can't get the ps2 to power on 5v, i read on the trimming guide that you don't need custom regulators if you're doing the standard trim, i already wired the reset BUTTON and AV i know i need to wire something to the regulator but idk what, i need some help
  8. how do i convert this tft screen to 5v?

how do i convert this tft screen to 5v?
  9. portable dvd player screen for ps2 portable

i need help connecting this TFT screen to a ps2 slim,it was taken from a portable dvd player
  10. Question building my first ps2 portable

I'm starting my first ps2 portable but i need help wiring this LCD screen taken from a portable dvd player the good thing about this dvd player is that it kinda looks like wii u gamepad and i was thinking about using it for my built too, as you can see in the pictures this comes with 2 Ni-MH...