Search results

1. nightrider184

Treamcast(Or any portable dreamcast system)

Or any dreamcast portable, I guess. As long as it reads disks. Name your price, but keep it reasonable.
  2. nightrider184

Would a Sega Nomad rechargeable battery pack work after 22 years?

It's kinda hot, but it isn't showing any physical signs of wear.
  3. nightrider184

Would a Sega Nomad rechargeable battery pack work after 22 years?

My dad insisted we got the rechargeable one over the normal one, but will it still work, never-before-used, just now out of the box, after 22 years? Please give me an answer. If not, is it easy to replace the battery? Thanks.
  4. nightrider184

Question Intec Gamecube Screen Problem

The problem is still there. It's not the screen or the console, it's the battery pack, which sucks because it was kinda expensive and I don't want to buy another one. It's trying to provide to both the screen and the console, but it just isn't working, causing both the screen and the console to...
  5. nightrider184

I fixed it. Also, @Chaos , This isn't about making a portable. This is a stock gamecube with a battery and screen From a 3rd party.
  6. nightrider184

Turns out it's not the screen, it's the console itself. No matter what power source I use, It keeps happening. I'll try cleaning it and see if that helps.
  7. nightrider184

Ok, the battery isn't even registering that it's plugged in. I don't know. I'll research.
  8. nightrider184

I'm using power from the Intec rechargeable battery. I'll try to normal AC Adapter.
  9. nightrider184

For some reason, this just started happening a few minutes ago, every time I turn on the screen, and then turn on my gamecube, the screen starts making a slight ticking noise and starts flashing white on the screen, with no audio or video from the gamecube. Has anyone else ever had this problem...
  10. nightrider184

[WTB]Portable Gamecube

Hi, I'm new here, Is anyone selling portable GameCubes? I really want one, and I can't find any for sale. If nobody is selling, Can someone make one? I want it to have at least A built-in rechargeable battery (If it was wall-powered that would kill the point of it being portable) And, If...