Search results

1. theengineer

Question Help Needed Badly

So I really wanted to make an Arcade Pedestal for Super Smash Bros by using Wiimotes to solder arcade buttons to because they dont use analog sticks so it would be sweet and simple. Could use it for other games to that use horizontal control which would have been a plus. So i soldered...
  2. theengineer

Please Identify what this is

This was in an audio device( forgot what it was specifically ) being used for volume control. I would call it a potentiometer but i cannot find it anywhere online using that name. It has 3 pins and is doing a job potentiometers do! The only thing is that its endless, it doesn't hit a stop when...
  3. theengineer

JAMMA board question

The jamma boards inside of the ps4 looking cases that have hundreds of games, since they run on 12 volts could they be powered by a battery bank?
  4. theengineer

Type of plastic for vacuum forming?

So i started vacuum forming after building my own vacuum former and everything worked out okay but the plastic is really weak and sensitive. It rips easily and is really flexible and isnt sturdy. I used a type of thermal plastic from amazon. My question is am i using bad plastic? Should a...
  5. theengineer

IS IT POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING WE BELIEVE IN

I have so many SD cards( Not micro) but only pi B models. I bought a cheap 8 gb micro sd and it corrupted FAST and i dont have the patience to order another. So since most Pi models have test pads on the bottom could I just wire one of my SDs to the testing pads for the micro slot or are SD...
  6. theengineer

Retro duo( not the handheld ) question

I plan on buying a duo in the future instead of seperatly buying a nes clone and snes clone( project). How is the circuit setup? Are the nes and snes circuitry together or seperate boards? I want to make seperate handhelds.
  7. theengineer

Question Wii problem pls help

So my wii isnt outputting video, sound, or the normal boot menu. But what it will do is take discs, eject discs, and turn on. It wont turn off but the indicator lights turn on. Its very annoying and need to have it fixed.
  8. theengineer

What are the dimensions of a Gamecube memory card?

I had one but now I don't and I would like to know
  9. theengineer

Question Original joystick vs gamecube replacement

So I ve played the n64 for quite sometime and hope to make a handheld of it in the future, would you recommend keeping the original joystick or getting one of those cheap gamecube replacement ones?
  10. theengineer

Whats the voltage of the 8 bit console?

Theres a nes clone called 8 bit entertainment system on amazon but it doesnt show the voltage of the power brick.
  11. theengineer

WII LAPTOP FOR SALE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112390820686?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Heres a video of it in action 250, not lookin for trade
  12. theengineer

Question Why is my Wii's video output extremely fuzzy and black?

I ve been working on a Wii laptop and i wanted it to display on a 7 inch car monitor and also have TV output. So i added a switch to the screen's ground so it could be turned off so the video could go out to a TV. But when it does the display is extremely distorted and black. Im assuming the...
  13. theengineer

Raspberry pi bundle

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RASPBERRY-PI-BUNDLE-/112364971978? 4 Raspberry pi's for a cheap price of 50 bucks along with an 8 GB SD card
  14. theengineer

Sega Genesis handheld portable FOR SALE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Handheld-Sega-Genisis-/112362713045? Only asking 150 for it, not lookin for trade