Search results

1. Panchuflenks

Question HI!. custom regulators board? /:

Hi guys, long time no see. long time ago, (i don't know if were here or modretro) i saw a pcb that you can attach que custom regulators. I'm wondering if any can sell it or have the pcb desing to make it. i'm failing a lot trying to get the regulators working (always finishing in magic smoke...
  2. Panchuflenks

Question wavebird board layout

hi everyone! short question. anyone have the wavebird board layout? if not. how can remove the white paint over the board? i'll do a little project but i need to rewire the wireless controller. thanks you guys!. see ya!
  3. Panchuflenks

Happy Birthday!

4. Panchuflenks

protection circuit + battery pack = match?

hi.. short question. will this pcb http://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Protection-Circuit-Module-1S-5A-BMS-PCM-PCB-Battery-Protection-Board-For-3-7V-Li-ion/1920460_32625715023.html match with this batteries...
  5. Panchuflenks

another regulator

i found this regulator, mabye can work to custom portables... its really small and maybe can step sown a little more to 1,9v... you can make ity happend.... https://www.pololu.com/product/2851 bye bye
  6. Panchuflenks

Low voltage screen?

I guys. long time without posting hehe.. im searching for a low voltage 5 inch screen... do you know if exists? hahahaha.. mabye a rasp pi screen with driver board? bye bye :D
  7. Panchuflenks

Use 3ds xl screen on another device?

hi guys. long time no see. i'm wondering if anyone have information about using this screen in another device or with a driver borad?
  8. Panchuflenks

Question this batteries will be fine for my portable?

long time no see guys. im very busy with work and my another project (console collection :p). im looking for the proper batteries to my gcp and i found this.but I don't know if this batteriers are fine to my portable. the thinks i now is -audio has 2x 5v(paralell) 1.5a -screen has 7v 2.5a...
  9. Panchuflenks

need help as soon as possible

I'm gona make this on/off switch and need to know if the 5m resistor is 5Mega or what please help me :c
  10. Panchuflenks

what kind of charger is this?

hi friends. i purchased a battery for my portable http://es.aliexpress.com/item/7-4V-12000mAH-Li-ion-battery-for-PIPO-M6-M6Pro-M6Pro-3G-Freelander-PD800-Tablet-PC/32606700314.html and it comes with a gift the model of the think might be HKS-806d but i didn't found any information of this...
  11. Panchuflenks

Tapatalk?

So it may be a good idea to instaló tapatalk to the forum (if its possible)
  12. Panchuflenks

Last post wins!

13. Panchuflenks

Worklog My first GCp

well.. I decided to to this worklog to show my first gamecube portable :F In the begining I saw a lot of portables and i was really impressed with some of them but the're none that like me at all. I though.. "how can I make one different?" then, my light turns on and the 3ds xl appears in...
  14. Panchuflenks

semi really stupid question :B

well... assuming thar wii is a overclocked gamecube with bluetooth and wifi... mabye the gamecube can run wiiOS or play wii's games? it's so diferent the architecture of both consoles?. some have the long answer? i really would like to know the tecnically reason (:
  15. Panchuflenks

Question 3ds analog guide for portable?

hy everyone. there is a guide to connect a 3ds analog stick to the original gamecube controller? I connected it, but there is a inverted x axis.