Search results

1. Prog

Whats the voltage of the 8 bit console?

If you don't have one of these yet, I'd recommend a Retro-Bit Retro Entertainment System instead, which is only like $7 more. The 8BES bears a striking resemblance to the early, terrible NES clones in terms of sound and picture quality. Unless you're using the HD version, which may be better.
  2. Prog

Time4memes

Old but related: http://fuckingnor.me/ (I'm open to any ideas for better use of that domain, btw)
  3. Prog

Uh oh wer guna git sued

Actually if one measly year is his record I've underestimated his absence abilities. And IDK, I think he has plenty of free time now...
  4. Prog

Uh oh wer guna git sued

They're probably way better at it as of last week, but we still have the liability they ditched
  5. Prog

New York City summer meetup?

I'm always a short train ride away from Manhattan, but I dunno how welcome I'd be at a BitBuilt meetup.
  6. Prog

Time4memes

7. Prog

Possible Downtime

LEL WAT A SHIT WEBSITE
  8. Prog

I got hold of him. Thanks guys. And I talk to Bo very occasionally.

I got hold of him. Thanks guys. And I talk to Bo very occasionally.
  9. Prog

Does anyone know if Crash is alive?

Does anyone know if Crash is alive?
  10. Prog

Discussion BitBuilt community gaming servers

To my knowledge Noah is prepping a BB MC server with SS's maps. That's what I was referring to, as I had a look around it and saw shit burning and stuff.
  11. Prog

Discussion BitBuilt community gaming servers

If you're keeping the SS maps for Minecraft, I suggest you load WorldGuard and its old configuration, Multiverse's old configuration, and some derivative of the old permissions configuration, and then roll back the maps, as without WorldGuard a bunch of shit catches on fire. And again, I think I...
  12. Prog

2016 Graduation Caps!

Mine will look like this but yellow instead of white. We don't get ours until, like, the day of.
  13. Prog

untitled

All ye denizens of BitBuilt remember to grant tidings unto thy king ShockSlayer on this, the twenty-third anniversary of his earthly descent. (I meant to make a quality shoop video but this month is batty for me)
  14. Prog

Last post wins!

I'm horny af
  15. Prog

Went grocery shopping today....

I saw him IRL Friday. Can confirm that he was alive as of then. *slinks back into shadows*