Search results

1. Crimson_Thunder

Worklog The Oopsii, a louii clone build

Ordered the wrong screen for my gwii build(hence the name for this one, haha), so I figured I'd build another one since I have a couple cut motherboards around. Keeping the externals on this one nice and simple since the inside is going to be a PITA. Already printed and sanded the case and got...
  2. Crimson_Thunder

Worklog My first wii portable. Welcoming name ideas, haha.

Figured I'd at least get something with the basics working before i started a work log. Started off with u10 relocation after installing rvloader. After confirming it booted. Removed the u10 wire to ensure I didnt just rip it off and take the trace with it when trimming the board. Removed all...
  3. Crimson_Thunder

Worklog My first ps2 portable

So far this one is going better than my wii one, haha. Got it all ghetto wired up to a secondary portable dvd player screen I had laying around. Freemcboot memory card directly wired to port two. Going to attempt to etch my own, smaller usb boards. Something simple before I dive on in. Still...
  4. Crimson_Thunder

Question Need some help with my first portable wii

So before I waste anyones time by writing a whole speech for someone to ask, I'm using(attempting to use I think is the right word here?) Mp1584 EN module boards for my power supply. Anyone had luck with these? On my third motherboard(starting to run out of wiis with dre's to buy locally...