Search results

1. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Ah I see that makes sense. I feel like the hardest part would be making the gamepad be able to control the electric guitar though, I don't know how I'd go about doing that. I would also like the gamepad to be removable, what options do I have other than velcro? xD Oh and how would I make the...
  2. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't know if there were already hacks for all of these things. lol I guess I'll just look at a bunch of homebrew hacks and mods. some parts that require their own hardware though such as the mic, could I just use USB ports and hacks for most of these things?
  3. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Hey fellow tech nerds sorry for the long message I saw someone with a frickin NES GUITAR and I wanted my own twist to it but I don't know if it would all be possible lol Theirs had a guitar pick holder in the game cartridge area and you could make it sound different and hook it up to an amp or...
  4. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

If I were to 3D print a box for extra space on the back of the WiiU to hold the main unit, could I make a WiiU portable? I know it wouldn’t fit in the normal case but I don’t know if anybody has just tried using a larger case.
  5. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Could I use an old foldable DVD player with speakers and screen already on? This would make everything easier as I wouldn’t have to buy everything new like a case, screen, or speakers and I could easily cut specific parts of the case to make it fit ports, buttons, joysticks, etc. and work...
  6. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I'm looking to make this project sometime pretty soon so any tips about just how to build a general wii portable and then make it your own would help a lot too. Also, is it possible to use a touchscreen on a wii portable for scrolling through the menu and specific apps/games/software?
  7. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Hello I was thinking about maybe making a super simple wii portable and I would like some advice on the best way to go about it. I have a ds lite top screen that I'm not using and I was wondering if I could use that somehow. I also would like help hacking the wii to be able to emulate other...