Search results

1. John

Worklog The potato of handhelds - somehow it turns on

Still getting the same problem. Can't find any solutions.
  2. John

I checked with my multi-meter and all the wii voltages are as they should be. 1.15, 1, 3.3, and 5 are all normal. Double checked my batteries as well.
  3. John

Also, just wanted to mention I was having the same problems when I wired the Wii to the PH regulators connect to an outlet and not batteries previously before getting the 4 layer boards.
  4. John

I charged it yesterday, but I will check to make sure it's actually charged. Okay, I will make sure to do that. I used 22awg for all the Wii voltages and the yellow ones are 26awg.
  5. John

Having constant freezing with RVloader. Anytime I switch menus or boot a game it just freezes and sometimes I get an error code On the small chance a game boots, it is in black and white and freezes on the title screen. I have installed the powerboard and storage board from 4 layer. Twisted...
  6. John

Sold

Is that a Gamecube with a wasp fusion?! I'm impressed! The internals are really clean.
  7. John

2021 Contest Entry: GB Adwiince v2

Looks great! I am excited to see how the case turns out by combining both sides of the GBA shell.
  8. John

2021 Contest Entry: GCiiPocket v2-Plus-Pro-Slim

Beautiful! Can't wait to see your final build!
  9. John

Worklog Dinos First Portable, G-Wii v2.2

Looks great! I just got an ender 5 recently and I'm still working on getting the quality better, but seeing your case makes me want to make a g-Wii right now!
  10. John

Worklog O-Wii V2

Looks great, man! I love how you designed parts to replace using glue. This is something I really need to implement as my last semi-completed portable was doused in hot glue...
  11. John

Worklog Wii Micro with Noldendo case

I realize now that I may have wired 6 and 7 on the bluetooth to the USB 6 and 7 on the motherboard. I was a bit confused by the diagram so if anyone has input on this I would appreciate it.
  12. John

Connecting the Bluetooth module now and I am curious if I can connect pin 13 on the Bluetooth module to pin 6 on the module since they are both sense 3.3v. Also, I am assuming for a sync button I would wire a tact switch with 3.3v to pin 12, and when I click the button it sends the voltage...
  13. John

Sanded the boards and relocated the U10 chip:
  14. John

Thought it would be fun to buy a 6-layer Wii and make a micro! Specs will be the same as Nold's Micro as I am using the same case.
  15. John

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Would it be fine to use a 4-layer Wii board?
  16. John

The Wiiboy Color

It looks so clean! Outstanding build, man. I especially love the wiiboy color text on the case, it's a great touch.
  17. John

Based on my previous photos I am surprised you're asking why I didn't do the logical thing here haha. When I was working on this in 2017 I believe I thought soldering directly to the chip was the only option, obviously, I was wrong. Where can I see all of the video outputs on the board? I...
  18. John

Now I know why the video quality was garbage, I forgot I broke this pin. Is this possible to fix? Any ideas and solutions would be great. Also, does anyone have advice on how to keep fragile wires securely soldered? For example, my chip relocation is glued which I know is bad, but how would I...
  19. John

All I need is to fix the case, screen, and add an audio amp so I may just finish this one and swap it to a better case and make it as clean as possible. What has changed that has made the process easier? I actually have an extra Wii motherboard that just needs trimming, so I will start one that...
  20. John

Update 1: The colors on the screen are horrendous and there's a lot of fast flickering. I am guessing it is either my screen or I simply have a bad connection to the Wii's motherboard. Also, my case is pretty ugly so I may make something better and swap everything out. I am sure you are all...