Search results

1. sl33pydog

Question 3V rumble motors

So found some tiny rumble motors at microcenter that run off of 3v. They are the perfect size for a portable....like <10mm in diameter and 4mm thick. The problem is I don't know if putting 3.3v with a resister to bring it down to 3v, if it's necessary, instead of 5v on the controller line...
  2. sl33pydog

Solved: PCM issue

So I picked up two pcms from battery space rated for 6a on a 2 cell system (http://www.batteryspace.com/pcbfor74vli-ionbatterypack8alimitwithfuelguagesocket.aspx). I shouldn't be getting that high of amperage through my gamecube but for some reason I can only get about 2 seconds before the...
  3. sl33pydog

Solved Audio Noise

I've tested this cheap 5V amp from Drok with the same power supply and speaker set up but I changed the L, G, and R input signals for a headphone jack and no noise even at the highest volume input and output. I tried this on the game cube first through the amp and now through the dol chip (pins...
  4. sl33pydog

Worklog Sl33py's build

Started on my portable a long time ago. Just piecing things together and taking notes from the greats. So far I have everything but a new case and a fully trimmed board. I bought a partially finished portable a long time ago thinking I could continue but I was wrong. I really wanted to...