Search results

1. Nold

Worklog Beginner Project - The Wii ToU

Yea these wires look horrible thin - are they even stranded? Also you might want to remove some of the components you [nearly] cut through. Are your resistances on the voltage lines now [after removing cut components] better btw?
  2. Nold

Worklog Beginner Project - The Wii ToU

Uuuh never seen a black "red"-board, hehe You might also want to redo your solder joints on the voltage lines, too. Bad soldering can cause this issues. Also make sure you have a good/direct ground connection between the wii and display pcb.
  3. Nold

no.

no.
  4. Nold

[Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

FYI: The Audio Amp can be driven with 5V it will just be quiter. wii2hdmi also just needs 5V [actually 3v3 but they have their own regulator onboard]
  5. Nold

Seems to be possible, but you would need to butcher that nice PMS: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/pms-to-psu-mod.3781/
  6. Nold

Hey emu, nice to see you around [don't know if you remember me from gcforever back in the day - lol] - Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems. :mrgreen:
  7. Nold

you can use the U9, too. I have a lot of them, if you are from europe. Otherwise somebody on discord might help you out.
  8. Nold

GC Micro

Cutest boy in town
  9. Nold

GCii Pocket

10. Nold

GCii Pocket

After only 17 days[!] development & build time, my GCii Pocket is finally finished! So this are the planed final specs: - Near OMEGA Trimmed Wii [NAND & AVE Relocation] - 3.5" IPS LCD using tasty VGA - 1s2p 18650 via RVL PMS - little over 2h battery life - Audio via crippled but WiiHUD...
  11. Nold

Worklog Nolds Unnamed Wii Pocket

no space left on the right side.. xD thanks! it's about 145x75x30mm with batterie handles / 23mm without. it fits in a original NDS pocket :mrgreen:
  12. Nold

After two days of work it's nearly finished! The case & buttons have been wet sanded. Wired up the controls, VGA, Bluetooth, PMS, ... Fixed slider height & lots of other "small" problems... ;-) Also I noticed that the U-AMP is not WiiHud compatible. So i was missing two more buttons in the case...
  13. Nold

Discussion Share your pets

My long time room mate aka "Happy looking danger noodle" aka "Sina" aka "Lampropeltis Triangulum Sinaloae"
  14. Nold

Today i [hopefully] finalized the case. And damn it feels so good in my hands! The print of the handles is ass, hope the next becomes better... also tested the trim with the PMS & SD adapter. Everything working fine so far B| Soon the sanding can begin
  15. Nold

So I'm working on a WiiP again. This project is inspired by builds like Shanks PiiWii Pocket or more recent: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/niintendo-pocket.3808/ So this are the planed specs: - Near OMEGA Trimmed Wii [NAND & AVE Relocation] - 3.5" LCD using VGA - 1s2p 18650 via...
  16. Nold

Worklog OM6 Wii - GBA SP Build

You don't need these caps. The upper one is for 5v & idk about the lower one, maybe sensorbar stuff.
  17. Nold

Worklog Niintendo Pocket

nice work.. this triggered me to finally order a 3.5" screen :D
  18. Nold

Worklog Wii Micro Build

I'm just scared of the long leads of the caps, they might short out to something.
  19. Nold

Worklog GC Micro Worklog

this ... is ... so ... HOT! if you ever make the files available i would love to build one :mrgreen: btw. which purple filament are you using? it looks great.