Search results

1. zal16

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

@YveltalGriffin I don't want to trim this console. I only want to reduce overall power usage, increasing efficiency. Can you mark the all stock regulators are should be replaced with custon better ones? Can you mark too the points to input the custom regulated voltages? I am very grateful
  2. zal16

@YveltalGriffin Can you sell the bistro regulator board? Because i don't have expertise do build theses boards
  3. zal16

I have no interest in trimming the board. I think about removing the useless disk drive and filling it with batteries. so I can play on the gamepad and keep the console wherever I am, without depending on wall sockets. It is also in my interest to make it more efficient, so I think I will choose...
  4. zal16

Why not use stock regulators to undervolting? Are they that much worse?
  5. zal16

And about undervolting? It"s possible?
  6. zal16

I know the vWii don't works without the disc drive, but about the GC/Wii injects? They works without he (and de_fuse patch)? It's possible to do a undervolt, specially on more demanding lines like 1v and 1.15v? What is the power consupmition and current(A) in vWii mode? Is much less than last...
  7. zal16

Guide The Definitive Wii U Trimming Guide

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I was very interested in doing this portability, but three questions arose: I know the vWii don't works without the disc drive, but about the GC/Wii injects? They works without he (and de_fuse patch)? It's possible to do a undervolt, specially on more demanding...