Search results

1. subierekt

Hili's TinyTendo

Pears in shambles
  2. subierekt

Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Yeah it was a joke not a serious suggestion lol, tongue in cheek since botw is on switch and that’s a already portable.
  3. subierekt

Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Do it with a Wii U portable! Just imagine, portable breath of the wild! It’ll be amazing! You could literally play BOTW anywhere with just a small tablet like device! Truly living in the future.
  4. subierekt

Worklog Project Short Stack

5. subierekt

Solved Getting into making the Ashida

Gunnar stated on the discord that it should be a few weeks and they will be back in stock. Just wait for the correct part, it solders directly to the ashida controller board easily.
  6. subierekt

Will RVLoader run from the micro SD on a PMS PD 3?

Yes, the pd3 has a built in sd>usb bridge and its connected to the wii via usb, so the wii sees it as usb storage.
  7. subierekt

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

no im saying the gboy is a well fleshed out and documented project that is easily buildable. You can find updated boards and models right here on the site. Here is an example of one, a very nice one at that https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/famicom-gboy.5514/
  8. subierekt

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

i just ordered from oshpark, though they dont let you choose specs, so we will see what i get, it was less than $10 though
  9. subierekt

Release WiFiflex: Wii WiFi relocation flex pcb

am i doing something wrong or is this like $46 for one from pcbway? are flex cables that expensive in small batches lol messing around with numbers, 1-5 is $46, 6-176 is $111 lol
  10. subierekt

Worklog Making A very Simple Wii Portable :)

i shoved this guy in my nomad with some lipos and it worked well, there are plenty of similar options with usb c as mentioned. https://a.co/d/3YAMHV1
  11. subierekt

Worklog Making A very Simple Wii Portable :)

This is from a board members etsy shop, this will work for you and is half the price, it just lacks some of the fancy features the pms has. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1510321427
  12. subierekt

Worklog First Wii Portable: the WiiBoy Color originally made by GingerofOz

The updated gboy files are available on the site here as well
  13. subierekt

G-Boy PCB Files?

yeah definitely in the $300-400 range for everything, assuming you already have the tools.
  14. subierekt

G-Boy PCB Files?

for the 4layer boards theyre all completed already, you just need to solder the 4layer boards to the gboy boards. https://4layertech.com/collections/all few other things you need, a screen, some tact switches, the 3d printed shell, and of course all the normal stuff like a wii, wire, etc...
  15. subierekt

G-Boy PCB Files?

The files linked above are so you can diy your own gboy using the same boards that 4layer sells on their site for the ashida (pms, pms pd, gc+, rvl-amp). There are more parts that you have to source yourself, so it’s not really a one and done kit like the gboy used to be.
  16. subierekt

Question Friends, I'd like to ask why the Wii can only be connected for AV video output and not VGA output?

You need to run the auto adjust in the driver board by touching that pin to ground. Or the buttons work if you still have those.
  17. subierekt

Question Friends, I'd like to ask why the Wii can only be connected for AV video output and not VGA output?

Connect to 3v3 continuously for vga out. If you are testing things and want to re-enable composite then disconnect it and leave mode open.
  18. subierekt

You need to connect mode to 3v3. You also need to install rvloader or another vga patch, as by default those lines output component YPbPr
  19. subierekt

Worklog Sega Dreamblade (DC Slim)

Been a pleasure following this. Excellent work as always. Going to add this to my list. its so tiny :-)