Search results

1. dababy

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG

Bruh…
  2. dababy

Worklog A Gwii Worklog (The first in a while)

Yeah I know it’s not hd but it’s just so nice looking
  3. dababy

K guys I promised updates and here I am… just finished the vga mod (lmfao never thought I’d see wii in hd) anyway I just have a pic it rn I’ll send a video soon
  4. dababy

Ps2/wii portable ?

I’ve actually thought of something like this in an arcade cabinet with 2 different plugin controllers with a screen input switch
  5. dababy

Worklog Louii Friend Build

because of the 4x4 vias like half cut it may ground the regulator but i couldnt be sure because ive never seen that possible issue before
  6. dababy

hey all i know its been a while but i had a huge setback but im ready to proceed now so one mobo later and were back to where i left off. ps im not bumping an old thread ill update shortly
  7. dababy

RVL-PMS update?

They usually return to stock every couple weeks, sometimes months. However pths are readily available
  8. dababy

Beginner Wii Portable

Wait if I installed the rvl nrc while batteries were in could it fry the wii because I know installing a thermister while batteries are in can damage it
  9. dababy

Beginner Wii Portable

Ur 3.3 should be almost 9k ohms On most of them if I remember correctly
  10. dababy

Bad news: something happened still don’t know what but when 3.3 is connected to wii it has abt 1.46 v and unconnected it has 3.309v. 1.8v always has .85. Does this sound like a familiar issue to u guys?
  11. dababy

Question wii trimming

Damnnnnn I never saw that update I thought Bluetooth was mandatory for Wii games to run
  12. dababy

K guys after 4 hours and loads of help from Pablo on discord I’ve successfully wired some controls making games playable .again I’d still be working on it if Pablo hadn’t helped me out so thanks for that. I’ll update tomorrow. Ps I still need a name
  13. dababy

Update: I was planning on wiring controls but I have to run some errands. However I was able to wire up usb in the blink of an eye which surprisingly worked 2nd shot. Also I have a question about wiring tact switches. Do they all need to be wired together on one end like the 4 layer tech...
  14. dababy

Question Building a "flight safe" wii portable?

then u stare em dead in the eye and say swiitch
  15. dababy

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

I have an ender 3 and I’ve found printing slim triggers works fine. What material are u getting it printed in
  16. dababy

K guys massive ass update I got my first trim working after I dropped in my Wii. I am actually so fricking happy
  17. dababy

RVLoader v1.6

No its still good. I think wads for Vc work if Bluetooth and mx are relocated. I may be wrong tho
  18. dababy

Question Help with stock Wii motherboard

Dayum I have to check that with a bad wii board I have
  19. dababy

K guys big moment here I got everything done so far done correctly. With a hot bit of time in the batteries fan goes on and off with button. Is the led supposed to change color tho? Because rn it stays red
  20. dababy

Ok I just faceplanted bigtime. When trying to solder to my 18650s they both sparked up real quick and each have visible damage should I use them or buy new ones??