Search results

1. SparkleBear

FOR SALE: Galaxy Black G-Wii Rev 2. PD charger and hard case included.

Hey all, I'm selling off most of my builds from the past. Trying to save up for a big life change of moving out of california... hopefully. Life has just gotten too expensive. Thanks for considering picking up one of my portables. For sale here is a Galaxy Black G-Wii rev2. It is personally...
  2. SparkleBear

FOR SALE: Galaxy Black G-Wii rev 2. With PD charger and hard case.

Hey yall... Selling off all my portables right now. Trying to save up for a big life change... Thanks for considering picking up any of my builds. Up for sale here is a Galaxy Black PLA G-Wii rev2.
  3. SparkleBear

FOR SALE: Hot Orange G-wii rev2 — with hard case and PD Charger/cable

Motivated to sell... $1100 or best offer.
  4. SparkleBear

Custom Ashida Portable - Gray SLS, Sparkly Resin Cast ABXY, Aluminum sticks, Screen control board. With Hard Case and PD charger/cable.

Motivated to sell... $1350 or best offer. Comes with hardshell case, charger with cable and builder's guarantee/warranty.
  5. SparkleBear

Worklog My SegaSaturn Portable mini

Are you kidding me!? That is a thing of beauty. I would love to see more of the exposed wiring and motherboard shots. Can you share? Im impressed already.. well done!!!
  6. SparkleBear

Worklog N64 Portable (No name yet)

I agree about not using super glue. If you can’t get it to be solid with just solder and wires then it’s not assembled properly. You can use caps on the end to secure the bus down like I did on one side. That makes it even more secure. It won’t flop around at all. That should be between vterm...
  7. SparkleBear

All new wii trim!!!

^^^ Yes, and... whatever feels like the right way for you to learn is the right way for you to learn... Sometimes its the easy and deliberate way, and sometimes its the hard and wabisabi way. Lord knows i've killed a wii or two in my day. But then after i learned wtf was going on I went back...
  8. SparkleBear

G-Boy PCB Files?

Oh wow... Did you print those at home? Or is that all JLC white?
  9. SparkleBear

Its much easier to solder mobo side first rather than jumper side first. If you are going to fold it over, you can plan ahead and do the Shock slayer thermal paste and dabs of super glue to attach a copper plate to the top of the ram chips. Then you can insulate the part of the plate that would...
  10. SparkleBear

Question GBoy Still Possible?

There is a recent thread with a community member's re-design of g-boy boards and case to fit the new 4 layer boards.... https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/g-boy-pcb-files.5054/post-55947 otherwise you will have to find a kit with the OG boards and case. :) Wesk has made a beautiful...
  11. SparkleBear

Wow mate. That looks like gorgeous work on the case. I love seeing more n64 portables in the works. Maybe one day I will actually build cases for my handful of n64 projects lol. Also, @Daniel Ls81 , looking at the photos, it looks like its just a jumper pak. @Nicholas298 is that the case? I...
  12. SparkleBear

4Layer Product Line Update

Look in the model's repository. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?forums/model-repository.169/
  13. SparkleBear

Custom Ashida Portable - Gray SLS, Sparkly Resin Cast ABXY, Aluminum sticks, Screen control board.

Hey all, This was such a fun and smooth build. Very pleased with the results.. It is a beautiful Gray SLS ashida case printed from JLC PCB. It feels so premium in the hands. Wish I had another DD to throw in here but the crisp vga with screen control board makes it very nice indeed. Here...
  14. SparkleBear

Custom Ashida Portable - Gray SLS, Sparkly Resin Cast ABXY, Aluminum sticks, Screen control board. With Hard Case and PD charger/cable.

Hey all, This post is doubling as a Cutting edge and Trading post thread. This was such a fun and smooth build. Very pleased with the results. So now I need to find a new home for this portable. It is a beautiful Gray SLS ashida case printed from JLC PCB. It feels so premium in the hands...
  15. SparkleBear

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Nold gets my write-in vote... bummed not to see it on the finals list.
  16. SparkleBear

FOR SALE: Hot Orange G-wii rev2 — with hard case and PD Charger/cable

Hey all, Selling this tidy build. The orange case is the gwii wesk Remix. Has BT and MX relocations. Ready to find home. -4x18650 lithium batteries -all new 4Layer Tech boards. -tidy wiring board from Pickles. - 128gb sd card included - crisp vga video enabled Well built and well tested...
  17. SparkleBear

SELLING: Purple Gwii rev2. Case and charger included. Fully tested. :)

Purple sold. Black still available :)
  18. SparkleBear

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] αSNES

What came first: the scaler or the scaled? There can be only one (gbs)! One GBS to rule them all? <insert your next dumb meme here> Seriously though... @72hour , Did you really just Reverse engineer his reverse engineered design? Thats some serious Shenzhen Pirate magic.
  19. SparkleBear

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

That’s epic dude!… Wait a second… Is that a dmg link cable port? WTF? I love it even though I have no idea what it’s used for. Well done my friend