Search results

1. Cyframe

Question Portable Wii crashes randomly

I've also had issues like this with Microcenter's micro SD cards when they're > 256. For me Mario Kart Wii's demo would slow down after a while, but it wouldn't crash. Playing it or other games would sometimes crash though. This was consistent across untrimmed and trimmed Wiis, and was only...
  2. Cyframe

Mario Themes For RVLoader

Making themes is down to replacing the files in rvloader\themes\main. Ideally, you'll wanna create a copy of the main folder and start editing the files in there. In my most recent case, I created 2 variations of each theme to accommodate 16:9 and 4:3 screens with the only difference being the...
  3. Cyframe

Zelda Themes For RVLoader

After Aurelio added in support for custom backgrounds into RVLoader, I figured themes like these would become obsolete(and thus, I decided to stop making them). But people are still using my themes, and there are things within my themes that you can't achieve by just changing the background...
  4. Cyframe

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

Thanks a lot for releasing these Ginger! I've modified the Front STL to accommodate OEM Switch directional buttons. It needs to be re-scaled due to my modeling software, syncing the scaling to the other model in Prusa Slicer should do the trick however. Credit for this goes 100% to Ginger since...
  5. Cyframe

Worklog G-Wii Yellow

So nice to finally see this come to fruitation! Internals look great for a first project. Nice work and so glad I was able to help!
  6. Cyframe

Project Wii U

Nice, I've actually just started work on one as well, good luck with this!
  7. Cyframe

Worklog Ashida Wavebird Worklog

After taking the portable to MGC, I learned a little trick from @Gman about re-drilling screw posts. First you fill the screw posts with a mixture of super glue and baking soda, and then you re-drill the posts. This made screwing the unit closed easy! After getting back from MGC and surviving...
  8. Cyframe

MGC 2021 - Bringing BitBuilt Back

I was able to get some decent shots even if my phone's camera quality isn't the best. Here's what the portables were looking like: Kill Mii pic came out blurrier than I would've wanted I wasn't gonna not get a shot of my G-Boy right next to Shank's. If only we had a third stand I...
  9. Cyframe

I didn't think I was gonna get it together in time for MGC, but it looks like I was able to! The screw posts for closing the case were hell, and I will need to iron out a few things, but it's all working as it should! Here's a side by side comparison with an actual GC Wave bird controller...
  10. Cyframe

Always appreciate the words of encouragement. I wish you luck with finishing yours if you haven't already! In the meantime, I forgot to mention this when it first happened but when putting my fan in place I almost completely broke it. What happened was, the area to put the fan in my unit is...
  11. Cyframe

So, this update has some good news and some news that's pretty much ruined my night. Good news is, I got the Wii to boot and my trim is working! Bad news that's pretty much ruined my night is, my PMS is fucked. I've been having my dad screw in the 4 layer boards because it can be really...
  12. Cyframe

Noted, I'll be removing it here shortly, thanks for the explanation! Also noted, Thanks both of you for the info, I should be getting back to work on this unit tonight so expect to seen another update soonish.
  13. Cyframe

I think @Stitches has answered your question accordingly. Thank you! This build really shows how far the community has come. I'm really looking forward to finishing this up and I'm especially looking forward to playing it! We talking the one occupying the space 3.3v gets wired to? I haven't...
  14. Cyframe

So when ordering the battery clips I couldn't find the exact ones I are supposed to go used in this build. I ordered ones that looked like they'd work and spoiler alert: They didn't. I was able to make them and the batteries fit, but it was putting too much pressure on the batteries. I could...
  15. Cyframe

Thanks a lot! This takes me a huge step in the right direction although I still have a few questions. Edit: I had a few more questions, but I'm all good now.
  16. Cyframe

Good to hear thanks for the feedback! Despite still being up to my ears in homework, I made time to do some things with a quick late-night session. Z1 Tact has been properly relocated: I'm still really not clear on what needs to happen to the screen driver board to make it work but I'm aware...
  17. Cyframe

I've gotten the Z button switch out and I'll be putting it in the correct way soon enough. Since trimming the motherboard takes a decent amount of time, I wanted to get that done yesterday. Here are my results: The other end looks like it might've gone into the NAND traces - while my dad was...
  18. Cyframe

Ah shoot, thanks a lot for pointing that out to me! I'll fix that when I work on it later.
  19. Cyframe

It's been a long time coming, but it's FINALLY my turn to make an Ashida! I'm hoping to have it done in time for MGC so I can show it off to the bois. My shell was printed in sla by The_Random_Guy and I truly couldn't be more grateful for him kindly selling it to me for an utter steal. While...
  20. Cyframe

Ashida case print request

Hello all, I'm looking to get an Ashida case 3d printed in this filament. If you are interested, feel free to reply or contact me on discord. Thanks!