Search results

1. Dynamic_Hayden

Solved Are these parts necessary? Video Capacitor Block

Take my opinion with a grain of salt because I might be mistaken but it looks like if you cut there you will slice straight through part of the AVE chip. Even in the LMAO trims they dont appear to be cutting away everything you plan on cutting...
  2. Dynamic_Hayden

Worklog PS2 Portable (the name is a surprise)

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't
  3. Dynamic_Hayden

Worklog PS2 Portable (the name is a surprise)

As far as safety precautions go make sure to do it outside to limit mess, wear a decent mask, and be careful of the rotary blade bouncing. Good luck on your trim.
  4. Dynamic_Hayden

Question What 3d printer is best for portable cases

Thanks gman though I think I will go with an ender 3 because I suffer from broke. Also glad to know it isn't too toxic to keep in my room
  5. Dynamic_Hayden

Question What 3d printer is best for portable cases

I'm getting tired of paying pcbway absorbent amounts for 3d prints so I think its finally time I get a 3d printer of my own. So I got some questions about 3d printers I hope you wont mind answering. -Which 3d printer should I get with no previous experiences 3d printing -Which filament...
  6. Dynamic_Hayden

Wii Portable

Try not to bump really old threads or the mods will get mad at you
  7. Dynamic_Hayden

Ashida Wii Portable

damn, that's a hot print but I'm sure it cost a fortune coming from pcbway.
  8. Dynamic_Hayden

Solved Wii error code 32007 help

nope neither but they were both formatted when I got them so maybe that removed the channel
  9. Dynamic_Hayden

Solved Wii error code 32007 help

Hi, I am trying to update my Wii to 4.3, and every time I attempt an update I get error code 32007. The progress bar doesn't even really move before this happens. Most online recources say that this is because of a softmod update blocker but I have tried to boot into priiloader by holding down...
  10. Dynamic_Hayden

G-boy rev 3 screen flickering

It's just beside u10 actually
  11. Dynamic_Hayden

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

The case files are https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/g-boy-rev3-case-files.4667/
  12. Dynamic_Hayden

Worklog Wii Micro First Wii project

So I actually got it done. I think I jinxed myself by saying I got Bluetooth to work without a problem earlier because after it not working and some fiddling I think the Bluetooth chip itself might be dead. Though, I do believe I can emulate Wii remotes with rvloader so no biggie. This was a...
  13. Dynamic_Hayden

Minor update so I cleaned the project up a bit and begone testing. Bluetooth worked without issue which shocked me. Gamecube controllers worked after a bit of tweaking and everything else appears to be working. Also thanks a bunch for all the tips Stitches and Crazygadget. Fingers crossed this...
  14. Dynamic_Hayden

I'm ashamed I didn't try that already. Welp good news it's alive.
  15. Dynamic_Hayden

I'm confused, to say the least. So since my last update, I still haven't managed to get any video to display and it's become quite a roadblock because well... you need video to play video games. I have redone the custom regs and even went out and bought an RVL-PSU from CrazyGadget (thanks btw)...
  16. Dynamic_Hayden

Worklog My first gamecube portable "gc-p shiden"

ooo it's been a good minute since I've seen a GC portable.
  17. Dynamic_Hayden

Question Via Soldering Tips

Flux, flux, flux, and flux. Also make sure to use a thinner tip for your soldering iron.
  18. Dynamic_Hayden

Lighting fast post because I can't take a 30-minute break from this project. So I checked the voltages when they're plugged in and they seem to be a bit off so that might be the culprit of no video. The voltages are: 1v - 0.82v 1.15v - 1.02v 3.3v - 3.10v 5v - 4.96 For reference, my initial...