Search results

1. PiR8_BTY

G-wii Rev 2 Case + Extras ($150 Shipped)

Hello All! I am selling my G-wii (rev_2) Case + Extras. I abandoned this once the ashida project dropped and shifted my focus to that. What you will receive: PLA 3D printed G-wii (Rev_2) Case (compatible with 4layertech wii portable management PCBs). 5" VGA LCD Screen + OSD board (Purchased...
  2. PiR8_BTY

Ashida Wii Portable

Ingenious integration with those PCB castellation's. Im seriously at a loss of words with that production quality in that video. Already purchased!
  3. PiR8_BTY

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

Getting a switch small enough with the right tactile feel can def be tough. Thanks for the update! Take your time, i'm just excited for this!
  4. PiR8_BTY

Any progress on this? Wouldn't it be cool to add a 480p HDMI-out port?
  5. PiR8_BTY

G-wii case (rev 2.2)

Hi everyone, Anyone have a newly revised g-wii case to accommodate the new 4-layer technologies pcbs? Thanks!
  6. PiR8_BTY

This is equivalent to a portable endgame for a console. Amazing work. :!:
  7. PiR8_BTY

Wow, that is next level. Excited to see the progress on this—looks like it will almost piece together like lego!
  8. PiR8_BTY

Future Gamecube keyboard Controllers thank you, any idea when or if the files will be available?
  9. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

Awesome! I think that's a really good point with pod racers and you could always adjust the range via software. Cool beans dude.
  10. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

N64+ Has so much potential, if we can set the sensitivity values to finally mimic an n64 joystick 1 to 1 - so shooters can be played on modern joysticks without it being oversensitive. I know you reverse engineered the optical sensors on the o/g joysticks, so no one better for the job.
  11. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

Nice! It would be awesome to compliment this with your fram save pak and an trimmed down a rumble pak. There would obviously need to be a switch between the two functions to not corrupt the save files though.
  12. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

Good gravy, two 5k mah cells....sounds like the only limitation to play will be eye fatigue. Congratulations on your world record btw!
  13. PiR8_BTY

Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

Def interested!
  14. PiR8_BTY

FS: Trimmed Mobo w/ Extras.

Hi Everyone, Selling some extra trimmed mobo's I made. These are all 4-Layer motherboards with the Standard omgwtf trim. I will be throwing in the BT module/clock pcb. Boards were trimmed and sanded to 1000 grit and all pass the resistance test and have already had the mx relocation take place...
  15. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64-AIO

Funny, I was thinking no way in hell Kester951 would hold up considering it would evap before the solder even melted. Amtech NC-559-V2 TF Tacky flux is amazing too! Arent those black color pcb's more expensive to manufacture?
  16. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

My body is ready...
  17. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64-AIO

From seeing that bare custom mobo to being fully populated... what a sight to behold. There's no stopping the gman!
  18. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64-AIO

I think I speak for everyone when I say I am going to need a better rework station...
  19. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

We await for the N64SP with bated breath...
  20. PiR8_BTY

Worklog N64SP take2

So clean you could eat off of. I'm diggin' those swinging keepers for easy access...