Search results

1. SparkleBear

Fluke 179 -- Used, trusty, fully functional.

Just got a new Fluke, selling my trusty old one. works perfectly, just cosmetically B- ... Its probably 5 years old or so. $300 new. Comes with the two leads and the meter. Im looking to get $160 or best offer :)
  2. SparkleBear

Worklog Life goal: trim an omega.

For the longest time I have wanted to take on this challange. The "illusive omega trim"... After a breif but welcome vacation from wii while diving deep into the n64 project, I'm inspired and ready give this a try. I've been studying the compendium after transferring it over to photoshop...
  3. SparkleBear

Question Getting Wiimote Rumble motors working with GC+2...

This seems like it would be a no brainer but I am having issues with it... I have soldered the red/blue lead from the wiimote motor to the M+ and M- on the GC+2 respectively. I hooked MP to 3.3v and also another test at 5v... I tried LRA jumper open and closed. Nothing has yielded a rumbling...
  4. SparkleBear

Third Portables a charm... SparkleBear's Indigo G-Wii

Hey y'all, finally swapped out the bad driver board and now I can consider this build officially buttoned up! Woot! I learned a ton in the process of my first two portables; being the G-boy, and the black gwii I built. This one was a meditation in tidy wiring and integration of the wii skillset...
  5. SparkleBear

Worklog SparkleBear's First Portable Nintendo 64 Build Project Worklog.

Hello all. It feels very auspicious for me to be starting this project with the portable n64 build. My interest in building one of these is the first thing that drew me to the BitBuilt community but went down the wii rabbit hole for a while before finding myself here; much more well equipped to...
  6. SparkleBear

SparkleBear's First G-Wii rev 2 build. -- The Black Beautii

Hey Y'all, I finished this over a month ago but thought I'd just give it a post here just for fun. (worklog:https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/black-beautii-sparklebears-g-wii-rev-2-worklog.4446/#post-49046) :) This is a G-wii rev2 build, my first non kit portable too... First being...
  7. SparkleBear

Need help with Strange Screen/driver behavior on ZJ050NA-08C in g-wii.

Hey y'all, Just about finishing up my second g-wii build here and noticed a weird vertical line interference pattern and noise pools in colors on my screen every time I boot up. The strange thing is that when I press source to switch to AV and subsequently switch back to VGA the interference...
  8. SparkleBear

Hidden menu on ZJ050NA-08C screen/driver board -- RGB Gain Control

Hey y'all, I just discovered something helpful about the ZJ050NA-08C 5 inch screens/driver board we use these days... I always wondered how to access the RGB levels and it was no where to be found in the menus. Chalked it up to poor design choices. Well, I just turned my g-wii on while it was...
  9. SparkleBear

Worklog Black Beautii -- SparkleBear's G-Wii Rev 2 Worklog. :)

Hey y'all... I finally got started on my Gwii build today. I still don't have all the parts from AliExpress but I couldn't hold back any longer. I've had so much fun building and dialing in my first portable, a purple Gboy, that I am already excited to make a second portable. Its been so...