Search results

1. Worklog The A2600-SP

Hey guys, it's our old pal 6100m/pikapark201 (Sry for stealing ShockSlayer's haha) But, with all seriousness as my wii portable is being prepared to a point I can make a work log, I decided to do a Atari 2600 portable. It's called.. the A2600-SP. My main design goals are: SD Card or...
  2. The PS2 Razer

Good job Gman! This is the sexiest one yet :D
  3. Discussion I wonder if you could get Dolby Pro Logic II, IIx, and IIz on the Wii

I mean, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to achieve that if we had a very powerful FPGA encoding it?
  4. Discussion Announcing Hiidra

Quick question Aurelio: will there be a way to have Riivloution-style patches? Just curious :D
  5. [WTB] mini64 v2.x board

Yeah RDC 's board :D
  6. [WTB] mini64 v2.x board

Where do I buy the Mini64 board? Can't find it anywhere.
  7. Looking for an original 3DS capture card.

@Doom Dangit Doom! Beat me to it! But, in any case, hopefully Loopy tries to make New 3DS XL capture cards, either way, im deeply saddened that Katsukity is gone :(
  8. Worklog GAMEAH - N64.Wii.DC [CONSOLE]

No, relays are inefficent, obscure, and suck majorly, commanderly, captainly, and overall will never work in something this modern. i would go with LED diffusers behind LEDS that emit when a mode is selected, which its recommended that its done through a pic microcontroller and perhaps in...
  9. One reason I'm nervous to do my PS2 portable and one reason only.

Well, opened up a Wii. Something happened I never expected. And well... I fucking fainted. There were dead roaches everywhere. I had to use a entire roll of toilet paper to pick them up and flush them. Thank god they weren't alive .
  10. Bacman?

There is a backup of his site, I just dont rerember the link. Downing could probably point you to it.
  11. One reason I'm nervous to do my PS2 portable and one reason only.

Definitely will do that! That way, if too many of them come out, I just wash them down the drain! :D
  12. One reason I'm nervous to do my PS2 portable and one reason only.

True, except if its not in person. I swear, when I get it from Ebay, I'll MURDER the seller if its filled with roaches.
  13. Not to mention.... roaches. ACK! Sorry I keep on saying this but I am just terrified! I have...

Not to mention.... roaches. ACK! Sorry I keep on saying this but I am just terrified! I have stuff down in my basement that might have roaches! EEEEKKK!
  14. One reason I'm nervous to do my PS2 portable and one reason only.

These. fucking. ugly. stupid. little. pieces. of. crap.
  15. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Thanks, will do! Not ready for a worklog yet, but we will see how getting a rvl-001 black wii on ebay goes! Hopefully I can get it so I can enter into the summer contest :D [MERGE] P.S. I had a custom edition of PortablizeMii in the works, but it might not be for a while. Reason I wanted to...
  16. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I know I probably sound like a idiot lol, but I was reading the Wii Trimming Guide and I don't quite get a few things and was wondering if you could clarify a few things for me?? For one, I wanted to do a bluetooth relocation and judging from the pictures shown here.. I need to connect pins...