Search results

1. Stitches

RVL-PMS

Currently the only way to get one is to commission someone to make one for you, or assemble one yourself using the files from github https://github.com/Gmanmodz/RVL-Power-Management-System
  2. Stitches

Question Trimmed Wii Won’t Boot RVL 40

38AWG is fine for U10 and other data wires
  3. Stitches

Ps2 laptop mod

I don't know anything about the boards, but there is an adapter for using a PS3 controller with a PS2. It's called the Brooke USB Super Adapter, but it'd be cheaper to buy a third party wireless PS2 controller
  4. Stitches

UltraWii Sakura

5. Stitches

Ps2 shiden portable

6. Stitches

Worklog The potato of handhelds - somehow it turns on

Yeah son TTYD!
  7. Stitches

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

Oh, right I see it now. I was looking for a wheel pot :facepalm:
  8. Stitches

Worklog My First Portable - The "Wii Lite"

YELLOW SUS
  9. Stitches

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

Very nice, but how do you change the audio volume? That amp doesn't have onboard controls and I don't see a potentiometer anywhere
  10. Stitches

Worklog First portable: The Wavecube

Most 5v fans can be run off 3.3v for quieter operation, yours probably can too
  11. Stitches

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Correct, we don't use them
  12. Stitches

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Wiimotes working in tandem with the emulator is not currently supported and isn't in the dev pipeline AFAIK. BBLoader is designed primarily for portables and the number of multiplayer capable units built is very low, so assuming it's even possible to do, it's unlikely to be done anytime soon...
  13. Stitches

Question Is there any replacement for the ribbon cables on the vga lcd screen?

The future of the store is unknown at this point. If it is to ever return, there will be an announcement for it. As for the screen, you might be able to save it if you carefully scrape off the kapton on both sides of the break and run some magnet wire to bridge the gap. What you snapped is (I...
  14. Stitches

Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

No, FAT32 primary partition only.
  15. Stitches

Question Will the RVL-PMS work with these batteries?

The PMS handles charging internally. You just supply 12v 2A or 9v 3A from a standard dumb DC supply to the charge pad on the PMS and it handles everything for you. You don't need the Adafruit thing.
  16. Stitches

Worklog ProCon Shells

17. Stitches

Whoops, I thought that embed was the 2500mAh cell link doubling. The 10k cell should do, but it says out of stock to me.
  18. Stitches

One cell won't give you much playtime. Two 3400mAh cells give 2 - 2.5 hours runtime, so if you use a suitable 2500mAh lipo you'd get less than half of that time. Also the lipos you've linked are discharge rated to 0.2C, which means it's safe to draw up to 20% of the cell capacity per hour as...
  19. Stitches

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

I found the little coaxial wire from the Wii's wifi antenna great for this
  20. Stitches

Alvaro’s first wii portable!

Nice work, glad to see you finished it!