pikpol

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gonna try to get a map system just like pokemonWhere you have a sort of open world :) sprite looks already great! 6 colors is better than 3
    Reactions: fibbef
    pikpol
    pikpol
    Normally you can only use 32x32 maps as background, I need bigger ones. Also, you can combine multiple tiles to get more colors in your sprites and stuff. Than just 3 colors and 1 transparent color.
    fibbef
    fibbef
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up. Volunteering as a alpha/beta tester.
    Reactions: pikpol
    pikpol
    pikpol
    Don't expect too much xd First need to figure out how banking works. As I have 1 bank working, but two gives me a "Possibly wrote twice" error :/
    Made an account because I am highly interested in flashing own roms to carts for the gameboy
    ShockSlayer
    ShockSlayer
    It's really easy. I got mine a few weeks ago and it's been incredibly useful for testing stuff on real hardware.
    Reactions: pikpol
    pikpol
    pikpol
    I am just starting with developing, but I have some fun ideas I want to try out. I also want to try some homebrew games like Pokémon Prism. Playing gameboy games on real hardware is still the best way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…