BitBuilt - Giving Life to Old Consoles

GingerOfOz
GingerOfOz
Because he's an idiot and a jerk who harrasses people.
Shank
Shank
Off the top of my head... He consistently plagiarizes, lies, gives incorrect and bad advice, spams the forums, necros everything, harasses users, doesn't Google before he posts, all while acting like he's a knowledgeable expert, when in reality, he has contributed nothing. He has broken pretty much every rule we have several times over.
Shank
Shank
We have asked him politely over and over to stop but he refuses, and our patience has run out.
Toaster912
Toaster912
Oh okay, how do you know if he made other accounts?
Shank
Shank
He's pretty terrible at keeping a low profile.
Aurelio
Aurelio
ttsgeb
ttsgeb
Because he's a huge annoying pain that backseat moderates, tells everyone what to do, and generally has no idea what he's talking about.
The only reason he still has an account on MR is because I'm too lazy to deal with banning him and the 37 shadows he'll make immediately afterward.
fibbef
fibbef
@Toaster912 moderators can usually see members' IP addresses, so it's not too hard to see when multiple accounts are coming from the same IP.
Shank
Shank
I also want to add that most of us don't hate HIM, we hate that he continues to be as loud as obnoxious as he possibly can. If tomorrow he stopped trying to tell everyone what to do, started working on his own portable, and asked genuine questions that he can't find the answer to by googling, I would be supportive and helpful. But instead he wants to smear shit all over the walls.
ttsgeb
ttsgeb
^^The initial reason I didn't ban him from MR^^
I want to see people grow to not be so insufferable. Sometimes it works, sometimes Shank stays as Shank.
Stitches
Stitches
He refused to tell us why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Toaster912
Toaster912
Oh, so he basically wants a reaction from you guys on what he's doing?
Stitches
Stitches
Nah, he's just an immature rude kid with no self control or sense of appropriate occasion. He'll grow up. I hope >.>