cheese and Wadebrody like this.
  2. Wadebrody
    Wadebrody
    @Noah that must've sucked
    Nov 28, 2016
    cheese and Noah like this.
  3. Aurelio
    Aurelio
    When I was in school I didn't even have internet on my phone until the last two years of high school
    Nov 28, 2016
  4. Wadebrody
    Wadebrody
    @Aurelio I don't usually use my phone during school, I'm just in programming class right know
    Nov 28, 2016
    cheese likes this.
  5. Aurelio
    Aurelio
    I wish I had a programming class in high school :(
    Nov 28, 2016
    Wadebrody and cheese like this.
  6. cheese
    cheese
    I always found a way around the blocking of websites, I actually ended up helping my school district fix a few of the ways right before I left :P
    Also, my programming class was useless for me because quite a few times I was able to teach the teacher a better way of teaching stuff
    Nov 28, 2016
    Wadebrody and Aurelio like this.
  7. cheese
    cheese
    This is also why people should use the upload image button on here more often :P
    If imgur went down, all those pictures would be gone
    Nov 28, 2016
    Wadebrody and Aurelio like this.
  8. Wadebrody
    Wadebrody
    Yeah, I was strolling through ModRetro and I was like, oh, here's a cool looking project. Just kidding, their pictures were hosted on photobucket and their subscription was up.
    Nov 29, 2016
    cheese likes this.
  9. JacksonS
    JacksonS
    I can't even view the forum at my school... no, I can't even use the WiFi anymore, because they installed a convoluted sign-in process.
    Nov 29, 2016
  10. Wadebrody
    Wadebrody
    Yeah... They block some sites I go on though, like Reddit or some other places, which it sort of makes sense for reddit
    Nov 29, 2016
    cheese likes this.