Comments on Profile Post by MilLsDq

1. JacksonS
    JacksonS
    The board uses a PIC microcontroller which takes the analog input from the touch screen and sends the data over I2C, using the same slave address as the camera. There's no software on the Wii side because the board is hardwired to a Wii Remote. It's not very adaptable right now (the code is written for the specific touch panel I used), but I'm working on a solution that would work for any touch panel.
    Nov 3, 2017
    Stitches and fibbef like this.
  2. MilLsDq
    MilLsDq
    Alright, Ill experiment a bit. how long and when will you have this universal board?
    Nov 4, 2017
  3. JacksonS
    JacksonS
    Don't know yet. It's not my only focus right now, so it may be months before I have something. The most important part of the code, the interrupt sequence that actually sends data, is found on one of the last few pages of my worklog. It's written in XC8 for the PIC16F1829 and you can compile it with the MPLAB X IDE.
    Nov 4, 2017
  4. Fruity_Grebbles
    Fruity_Grebbles
    IIRC, @Aurelio had something in the works for pointer emulation sans-wiimote. He's likewise pretty swamped ATM though.
    Nov 4, 2017
  5. Aurelio
    Aurelio
    @Fruity_Grebbles that’s true. My solution is completely different. I will give more details in the future
    Nov 5, 2017