Discussion GC+ is now open source!

Noah

retired
Portables
Thank you everyone who purchased a GC+ board from the store or directly from the man himself, Aurelio!

Because of your support we are going to be able to push portablizing even further. If you didn't buy a GC+ don't fret, if you're feeling generous or want to thank him for his work you can always buy @Aurelio a coffee for his troubles :P

Keep an eye out for future products from Aurelio as well as various other community members! If you have a product you'd like to be sold in the store, feel free to send a PM to any staff member and we'll start the discussion from there. :D

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Thank you everyone who purchased a GC+ board from the store or directly from the man himself, Aurelio!

Because of your support we are going to be able to push portablizing even further. If you didn't buy a GC+ don't fret, if you're feeling generous or want to thank him for his work you can always buy @Aurelio a pizza for his troubles :P

Keep an eye out for future products from Aurelio as well as various other community members! If you have a product you'd like to be sold in the store, feel free to send a PM to any staff member and we'll start the discussion from there. :D

Portables
probably get some poutine pizza at the swiss chalet or jack actors idk any other canadian restaurants.
Funny thing is poutine pizza does exist, and it's "artery blocking" good... @Aurelio If you're in Montreal and need recommendations for restaurants, bars, tourist attractions or whatever [cocaine and hookers] shoot me a PM.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Funny thing is poutine pizza does exist, and it's "artery blocking" good... @Aurelio If you're in Montreal and need recommendations for restaurants, bars, tourist attractions or whatever [cocaine and hookers] shoot me a PM.
I am in Montreal!

@Aurelio You could also drive 6.5 hours south and come chill with me. @Pinotte can bring the coke I'll be the hooker ;)

On topic though I must say I feel lost in your firmware code even though it seems to be well documented. Very impressive and I may use the GC+ in a project of my own some day soon.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
@Aurelio You could also drive 6.5 hours south and come chill with me. @Pinotte can bring the coke I'll be the hooker ;)
Thankfully I got back in Italy :P

On topic though I must say I feel lost in your firmware code even though it seems to be well documented. Very impressive and I may use the GC+ in a project of my own some day soon.
Yeah the code might need a little cleanup, but I don't know when I'll have the time to do that

Nah, my asm knowledge is just very poor so it's just hard for me to follow along.

Also.... Did I make you a little uncomfortable? I didn't even have to mention anything about my salami... lol

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Nah, my asm knowledge is just very poor so it's just hard for me to follow along.

Also.... Did I make you a little uncomfortable? I didn't even have to mention anything about my salami... lol
Hahaha no, don't worry about it, but @ShockSlayer might be jealous