Question Casual attempt at pWii, various questions

Wulf

The space left by removing the dvd drive perfectly fits my 2 batteries.

Not a final form, but nifty for demonstration purposes.

Attachments

Wulf

...So, does anybody remember Odama? Some weird microphone pinball strategy gamecube game?

Has anybody used it?

I'm pretty sure I've got a copy kicking around that I haven't seen for the better part of a decade, but the reason I bring it up is that it had some unique little controller mount that would hold the microphone in place while you played.

Does anybody remember how strong that thing was?

Would it be strong enough to hold a small screen?

I'm wondering if it'd be worth it just for the sake of having done it to rig up a system where the heavy batteries are in a backpack or something and I've just got a controller/video/power combo-cable strung along my sleeve connected to this controller/display monstrosity.

...Horribly ugly and impractical, but it could all be done without permanent hardware modification, so I just might set that up in the extremely rare chance that I'm ever motivated to do something even more pointless than usual.

Because if my wife doesn't have a reason to say "What the fuck are you doing?" at least once per month after walking in and catching me playing with something then it just hasn't been a good month.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
...So, does anybody remember Odama?

...Horribly ugly and impractical, but it could all be done without permanent hardware modification, so I just might set that up in the extremely rare chance that I'm ever motivated to do something even more pointless than usual.
Sounds good to me, it's entirely possible to do, then you could get your friends to hook up their wii if they wanted to play for whatever reason :P

Because if my wife doesn't have a reason to say "What the fuck are you doing?" at least once per month after walking in and catching me playing with something then it just hasn't been a good month.
My roommates are the same way with me :P