Worklog Switch Cube

Gonna try and work on making a portable GameCube, and as you can tell by the name its gonna be switch themed, all I have are two sketches I made so far, I'm thinking of using a wavebird as its primary controller so I can detach it, and maybe making it collapsible as well, which you can see with my crude sketches. This will be my first ever portable so I'm curious to see how I'll do on it. Would appreciate some advice on how to go about this, thanks.

Attachments

Just to add, it would be much easier to make it into a Wii portable than making a GameCube portable. You can cut it smaller, and it doesn't take up as much power. There is also portablize me. And since these are just drawings it wouldn't be hard to change to a Wii. Just my thought, but you could go for a GameCube if you really wanted

Just to add, it would be much easier to make it into a Wii portable than making a GameCube portable. You can cut it smaller, and it doesn't take up as much power. There is also portablize me. And since these are just drawings it wouldn't be hard to change to a Wii. Just my thought, but you could go for a GameCube if you really wanted
Honestly I haven't fully decided yet, but a wii would most likely be better I guess, mainly for the fact of using the disc drive from that instead of the GameCube's, I will most likely do that instead, but for now I'm leaning more towards the GC, just have to see how it goes

I have like this 3rd party wireless gamecube controller, I've had it taken apart already, only problem though is I can't find the actual thing its self, I have the receiver and its casing but not the motherboard, so that kinda sucks