A BitBuilt Christmas

Noah

retired
Portables

For the most wonderful time of the year, we have a few special things planned for all of you wonderful members of the community. Make sure to behave though because Aurelio can use his mystical pizza powers to see if you've been naughty or nice this holiday season.

First off as you may have noticed, we have visually updated the forums for the holiday season. This theme will remain available throughout the winter months and maybe even longer if there is support for it.

Next up is the BitBuilt Bag of Gifts which is a small series of giveaways I will be hosting starting in December. Prizes include store items, unreleased products, and even a GCVideo Lite (since it seems BadAss Consoles won't have theirs available until next Christmas ayy lmao.) Users will be chosen at random via a random number generator done by post count. More details will come to light on this later.

Happy holidays everyone!​

Nick

Can you give the wii icon a Santa hat it looks like it's missing out on the festivities, definitely digging this theme though I can feel the magic in the air.

Nick

Oh. Haha. I couldn't see it very well on my phone. Nice touch though. Everything looks awesome.