Boy Names That Begin With A

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Yes, I know it's very random, however this is an interesting thing, as my wife and I have agreed that all of our children will have the same first and last initials.

If we are able, we want to make a family tree that spans with AZs all the way down(up?).

Anyways, I am looking for names that start with the letter A, and roll well with the middle name James.

However, I am looking for names that do not start with AL or AM (this is because we already have a son named Alexander, and a daughter named Amelia)

This is for possibilities for a son, that we may or may not have, we are going for another child starting in January, and though we have a girl's name picked out, we do not have a boy's name set.

My wife already didn't go for Aurelio

Acronell

Aquafam
Aurelio, obviously :P
I actually asked her what she though of Aurelio James, and she asked me to write it out, and despite hearing me say the name, she couldn't pronounce it by reading it, and she said No

Andrew, Austin, Albert, A_rare_pepe :3
She says no Andrew because it's her stepbrother's name, and she says no to Texas.

She didn't know what a rare pepe is, my wife is not meme savvy or for that matter internet savvy save for facebook and pinterest.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I actually asked her what she though of Aurelio James, and she asked me to write it out, and despite hearing me say the name, she couldn't pronounce it by reading it, and she said No
Don't you want your boy to be named as an emperor? :P

Acronell

Aquafam
Don't you want your boy to be named as an emperor? :P
I was all for it, but I don't have the say so for the final name chosen. (She let me have my names for our other two children)

How about Andrè? Or Adam?
She says she doesnt want him to be called a giant. (ok, she's not that cool, she actually said it's because it's basically the same as Andrew, but with no W)

Adam James = Adam West, idk Adam's kind of a weird name (that's her exact responce :? )

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Dont me the baby As'hole. Seriously I know one person named As'hole.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Adrian

or Ashen of course

Acronell

Aquafam
AYY LMAO should totally be that poor child's name.
Alternatively, https://www.babble.com/baby-names/boy-names-that-start-with-a/
Hahaha, if I wanted to scar my porr chld for life, or if I was payed to do it, then I'd totally go with it, but my wife isn't about the jokes xD

Ahh, it's the A List

Axel? Aiden? (Idk I'm not that good with names lol)
Axel Rose was cool in his own time, but I don't see Axel James rolling well, and by "I don't", I mean my wife doesn't :|

Aiden was a cool band for a while, whatever happened to them?

anthony? he would have the cool "tony" nickname that comes with it :P
That's my brother in law's name, my wife's brother. Though she named him and did the spelling as Anothony because she has terrible spelling and she was only 13 at the time when her mother had him.

There are a lot of people that are named Dick :D #stopnamesracism