Solved Drive issues

Portables
I’m currently working on an Ashida. Everything works great except that there is absolutely no audio whatsoever(no sound from speakers or headphones). I’m using the Rvl amp and followed the diagrams on the 4layertech website. Rvloader recognizes the amp and properly shows volume control when the wheel is used, but there’s no sound. Here is a picture of my wiring if Someone has any idea of what’s going on.
C385ABC1-1ED7-4E0E-B301-8EC44147E90E.jpeg

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Can you provide a photo of your RVL-AMP wiring as well? Have you connected the HS wire to the illustrated via on the Wii?

Portables
I connected HS to the wii and here is a picture of the rvl amp wiring.
390788EB-F4C1-4317-8F10-47AC2DA2A042.jpeg

Bozer

Your MC joint at the bottom right looks pretty cold, try fluxing it up and clean the flux off as well

Portables
Thanks for the advice. Everything works great except for the fact that audio and video both stop working after 1 to 2 minutes:facepalm::facepalm:. After that there’s just the blue screen with a buzzy noise and I have to wait some time until it works again. Has anyone had this issue and does anyone know how to fix this????????

Edit: After some troubleshooting, I decided to download Rvloader 1.6 again and the Ashida booted up more consistently. I get the occasional blue screen when booting it up, but it works fine for now. I guess this was just a problem with the drive I was using(dtmc3g2/128gb Kingston data traveler micro). It also might’ve helped that I let the portable be overnight and not kept working on it, but that’s just something else.

Thanks again for the help as I’m almost done doing some relocations. I’m just gonna enjoy some GameCube games for now!
image.jpg

Last edited: