Mario Themes For RVLoader

cy

Portables
With a bit of work I've put together some new themes for RVLoader! I decided to make some Mario themes this time as I think more people will enjoy these. I've currently only made 5 Super Mario Galaxy themes(again reusing assets once the base ones were created) but I plan to make/release more when I'm less busy. As before these were made with a 4:3 aspect ratio in mind, and can all be installed by extracting the folders to the themes folder(found inside the rvloader folder). Anyways, here are some preview images!
Theme 1:
1.jpg

Theme 2:
2.jpg

Theme 3(I fixed the battery life not being readable):
3.jpg

Theme 4:
4.jpg

Theme 5(here you can see what the GC2Wiimote menu looks like):
gc2wm.jpg

Here's the selection view:
gc.jpg
hb.jpg

Here's proof that it's all usable on a portable!:
portable.jpg

I thought Super Mario Galaxy would be well liked as it's more... on topic and less specific than my previously posted Steins;Gate themes. Thank you all for your kind words on these threads by the way! I'm glad you all like the work I've been doing here!

Attachments

Last edited:

cy

Portables
I plan to update these themes soon, I decided to wait on updating them or making new ones until the new version of RVLoader was out for the sake of not having to update more stuff. Expect to see more themes by me soon!

With a bit of work I've put together some new themes for RVLoader! I decided to make some Mario themes this time as I think more people will enjoy these. I've currently only made 5 Super Mario Galaxy themes(again reusing assets once the base ones were created) but I plan to make/release more when I'm less busy. As before these were made with a 4:3 aspect ratio in mind, and can all be installed by extracting the folders to the themes folder(found inside the rvloader folder). Anyways, here are some preview images!
Theme 1:
View attachment 17731
Theme 2:
View attachment 17713
Theme 3(I fixed the battery life not being readable):
View attachment 17714
Theme 4:
View attachment 17715
Theme 5(here you can see what the GC2Wiimote menu looks like):
View attachment 17717
Here's the selection view:
View attachment 17728View attachment 17729
Here's proof that it's all usable on a portable!:
View attachment 17722
I thought Super Mario Galaxy would be well liked as it's more... on topic and less specific than my previously posted Steins;Gate themes. Thank you all for your kind words on these threads by the way! I'm glad you all like the work I've been doing here!
This is so dope

Hola, tengo una pantalla de 16-9, ¿cómo hago para que se vea como la imagen completa, porque la imagen está cortada? ¿Qué resolución debe tener la imagen?

Portables
I plan to update these themes soon, I decided to wait on updating them or making new ones until the new version of RVLoader was out for the sake of not having to update more stuff. Expect to see more themes by me soon!
how can I make my own theme

cy

Portables
how can I make my own theme
Making themes is down to replacing the files in rvloader\themes\main. Ideally, you'll wanna create a copy of the main folder and start editing the files in there. In my most recent case, I created 2 variations of each theme to accommodate 16:9 and 4:3 screens with the only difference being the background. As for the more advanced stuff(like rescaling the games, and editing the RGB values accordingly, etc), that'll require a little technical knowledge and experimentation.

If you just want a custom background without any of the other fancy UI changes, @Aurelio has added a feature to set a custom background in RVLoader without the need for custom theme files. It's a lot less work, and will save a lot of time, although isn't as customizable.