Question Wii Powers on; black screen

I'm trying to troubleshoot what's wrong with my newly-trimmed Wii
I installed PortablizeMii prior to trimming, relocated U9 (lost U10), and followed the guide exactly. The regulators are being powered by the Wii's original 12v power supply and are outputting exactly 3.3, 1.15, and 1v (slightly less after the console is turned on. I guess this is normal)
The processors are getting warm, and a composite video is recognized by the LCD, however no picture is displayed.
My biggest question is: Will the processors get warm if U9/U10 is relocated incorrectly? Because otherwise, I guess my USB wiring would be the main area of concern.

(admittedly bad) Pics:

Composite:

USB:

(USB is being powered from a port in my computer. The ASM1117 regulators I bought were faulty.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Wait, powered from your computer? Have connected together the ground of your computer amd the one of your wii? (I wouldn't recommended it, you might fuck up things, but still without doing it, it can't work)

Same thing with a phone charger. This time I connected the ground to the Wii mobo.

Could it mean that I didn't relocate U9 properly?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
It might be. Have you access to the reset pin? If that's the case then try to boot your Wii while holding reset and see if it boots into priiloader