Discussion Custom GC controller board - interest check

Would you get a board? (can select up to 6)

• YES

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • YES

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • YES

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • YES

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • YES

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • YES

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

Josiah

"has done nothing for this community"
Portables
I have enough parts for everybody so far :)
YES!!!! I am so excited to use one of these! You can use 3ds sliders with the board right? Just want to double check.

Portables
Seems as I have acquired a good number of wiis recently, I would like to change my order from 2 to 4. I would like to get 4 please. If that's okay. Sorry.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Seems as I have acquired a good number of wiis recently, I would like to change my order from 2 to 4. I would like to get 4 please. If that's okay. Sorry.
Sure, please update your poll votes accordingly

Portables
How often would you be making these after the initial batch do you think? Just curious. I know the shipping is probably outrageous to do this very often.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
How often would you be making these after the initial batch do you think? Just curious. I know the shipping is probably outrageous to do this very often.
That will depend on how many requests I will get. I have parts for 80 boards ish for now. After distributing the first batch I will order more parts, not sure how many yet.

Noah

retired
Portables
We will be selling these on a first come first serve basis for the US stock. I'll try to get it where we are never out of stock but I can't make any promises so keep an eye out on the forums and the front page! The store will be launching alongside the boards so once the store is up the boards will be for sale.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I'm gonna buy all 80 and then never get around to doing anything with them. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I'm gonna buy all 80 and then never get around to doing anything with them. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Hey works for me! :D

Noah

retired
Portables
Start charging people body parts if we ever go out of stock