where in the world you live in?

Portables
I always wonder where other people might live, so I’ll go first I’m from Fresno California

Noah

retired
Portables
Michigan! It's pretty nice here... as long as you don't stay for the winter! Sometimes it's so cold my nose hairs freeze when I go outside. But, hey, we don't get earthquakes and tornadoes are extremely rare, so I guess I can't complain too much?

Timo43

Ohio, more specifically, my basement and occasionally upstairs (jk Columbus) no snow here but it’s frigid after having nice 50 degree weather for months. (Fahrenheit not Celsius, that’s 10 Celsius I think)

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Nippon, land of the rising weebs.

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
Down the bottom of New Zealand, land of volcanoes, sheep, freezing nights, getting horribly lost on terrible roads, as well as the infamous "fresh air and sunny beaches tax" on anything we buy into the country.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Queensland, Australia. We grow bananas and play golf with cane toads. We're also currently slightly on fire, it's getting a bit catastrophic.

Moved from Russia to Florida and then to Arizona where I currently live. Inching closer and closer to MGC with every move. Maybe one day I'll meet all the cool people from this forum there
:rothink:

Lucas M.

Hi, I live in France, my other fellow french don't care about portable...they are boring, at least there are place like bitbuilt.

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
My partner is from Lorient, and lived much of her life in Breton :)

I'm English but live in China. Currently stuck at my wife's family home due to this Coronavirus. Fun times.

Portables
I'm English but live in China. Currently stuck at my wife's family home due to this Coronavirus. Fun times.
Have to be careful with that, I had some parts I ordered from China I literally threw them away.