Discussion succeeded to relocate ave with self-drawn pcb

xsping

happy to make ave relocation with pcb board,free to cut ave part from dead wii board, and it is also easier for soldering and very quick to relocate ave. I share eagle file of ave relocation, and wish it can be useful to you. and if someone want nand relocation eagle file also can contact me

Attachments

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Nice, with that we won't need to chop 2 Wiis to make 1 working Omega trim.

xsping

Nice, with that we won't need to chop 2 Wiis to make 1 working Omega trim.
if it can be done with flexible pcb board, it will be perfect, but flexible pcb cost is too high for me, so i give up that idea.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
if it can be done with flexible pcb board, it will be perfect, but flexible pcb cost is too high for me, so i give up that idea.
Try looking into Gold Phoenix, they do low quantity runs of flex PCBs for pretty cheap. I think it cost me like $25 for like 15 boards around that size, and most of that was in shipping costs. I was working on basically the same thing you are but I ran into issues. Nold actually got my board working, I may go back and fix some issues with my board if I ever decide a board like this would actually be useful for me.

xsping

Try looking into Gold Phoenix, they do low quantity runs of flex PCBs for pretty cheap. I think it cost me like $25 for like 15 boards around that size, and most of that was in shipping costs. I was working on basically the same thing you are but I ran into issues. Nold actually got my board working, I may go back and fix some issues with my board if I ever decide a board like this would actually be useful for me.
it's around 60 dollar 10pcs in China, but normal pcb only cost 4.5 dollars 10pcs and i can share my eagle file to you

Last edited:
I just noticed you also shared the pcb files. Thank you, will be trying this out!