BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

wip

Hey everyone, I am really interested in console modding and want to start my 1st portable project asap. I have programming experience working with devices like GPU, FPGA, microprocessors, and have had a lot of practice breadboarding and doing circuit analysis. If anyone has a recommendation on a 1st project or 1st portable that is a good starting point please let me know!

Hello everyone. I'm here for the same reason many are. Wii portablization. I know it's going to be hard and I fully expect to fail several times before I get something that works but this looks like the best way to start. I have a lot of questions but I am unable to post in the forums so I'll wait until I get permissions

Hello all! Just another newbie with zero experience (literally have only soldered and Xbox controller) wanting to make a Wii portable. Been wanting to for years but I figured this will be my 2020 project when I have free time. Want to get serious into it but having zero knowledge other than videos I've seen from MadMorda and Shank Mods I know I'm in for a challenge. Any and all help is appreciated. Especially starter tips!

Funky

Portables
Hey all I’m new here though I’ve been lurking for a bit, I mainly fix broken consoles but am interested in making some portables. Current project is putting a gba sp into a dmg shell and have plans to make a N64p

csivel

Hey everyone! My name is Brian and I’m pretty new to this modding stuff. But I watched a lot of videos on it, including Shank’s, and I feel very inspired to learn more and make my own portable!

March

Hello everyone, I came here to learn everything I can about modding consoles and I must say I'm very impressed about how much you know about it, Hope we get along well!

Hey, i'm just lurking usually but finally want to get into modding!
Really love what you do guys, awesome stuff

hi, my name is danny, i am 17 years old, and im form Argentina.
I'm interesed in increase my knowledge in consoles, because I want to work on that, besides, because in my school we give electronics, and it would be great to have more experience to show off to my classmates. When I should find out about the projects of the portable consoles I thought that it would be a good place where to start

PD: English is not my native language so pardon for my orthographic mistakes

Last edited:

Bob

Hi, new to modding, looking to get into miniaturizing (not quite ready for portablizing yet).

Lucas M.

Hello, I love the G-wii and I'm actually here to buy a G-Wii Rev.2...Does someone, beside Gman, can take a commission ?
I'll pay $1500, sorry I don't know where I can ask my request.

The best tech school on the US East Coast
Hello, I love the G-wii and I'm actually here to buy a G-Wii Rev.2...Does someone, beside Gman, can take a commission ?
I'll pay $1500, sorry I don't know where I can ask my request.
if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the Forums page, you'll find the Marketplace. from there, you can either choose Buying or Selling. Selling allows you to see what others are selling. Buying allows you to ask to buy something