Question PortablizeMii update requests

[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, publicación: 4277, miembro: 50"] Estamos planeando reunir el equipo de PortablizeMii aquí pronto. Como hemos hecho que el paquete esté disponible al público, nos encantaría escuchar algunos comentarios, solicitudes de funciones, solicitudes de guía, solicitudes de sitios web, emuladores adicionales, etc. Todo lo que le gustaría ver en la próxima actualización, publique aquí, y lo estudiaremos

También analizaremos la compatibilidad de la unidad USB y algunos otros errores misceláneos que hemos escrito. Siéntase libre de informar también cualquier problema ya público aquí, porque este hilo será nuestra referencia principal.

¡Gracias!
-El equipo de PortablizeMii. [/ QUOTE]

Hi, I'm very happy. I was the first one who gave the idea of updating portabilizemii and the problem of compatibility with the usb. Well, they took that into account. That is necessary and very important. I hope it will be done soon.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, publicación: 4277, miembro: 50"] Estamos planeando reunir el equipo de PortablizeMii aquí pronto. Como hemos hecho que el paquete esté disponible al público, nos encantaría escuchar algunos comentarios, solicitudes de funciones, solicitudes de guía, solicitudes de sitios web, emuladores adicionales, etc. Todo lo que le gustaría ver en la próxima actualización, publique aquí, y lo estudiaremos

También analizaremos la compatibilidad de la unidad USB y algunos otros errores misceláneos que hemos escrito. Siéntase libre de informar también cualquier problema ya público aquí, porque este hilo será nuestra referencia principal.

¡Gracias!
-El equipo de PortablizeMii. [/ QUOTE]

Hi, I'm very happy. I was the first one who gave the idea of updating portabilizemii and the problem of compatibility with the usb. Well, they took that into account. That is necessary and very important. I hope it will be done soon.
LOL what? No, I have been writing Hiidra (the core behind PMv2) for a while now

LOL what? No, I have been writing Hiidra (the core behind PMv2) for a while now
please, I never saw any comment from you about it, even in the last bitbuild video, the one that talked about it was a little more humility, please

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Translation unclear, not sure what you're trying to say :rothink:

Aurelio has been part of the team working on PortablizeMii since the beginning, and he has been an integral part of basically every part of the pack, both in terms of hardware and software. He also has talked about his most recent project here, though he has been working on it long before he posted about it publicly.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
please, I never saw any comment from you about it, even in the last bitbuild video, the one that talked about it was a little more humility, please
Oi, mate, listen. Plainly: shut the fuck up. You're in no position to request humility of other people here, especially Aurelio, he's the nicest lad here and has done so much unsung work for us all. So far you've done nearly everything wrong that you could possibly do wrong, you accused us of being shit to you when you uploaded photos incorrectly, and you question our advice like you know better. Take a step back and calm your tits, or you're gonna catch these hands. (that means you'll be banned, not physically assaulted, pls dun sue me)

Oi, mate, listen. Plainly: shut the fuck up. You're in no position to request humility of other people here, especially Aurelio, he's the nicest lad here and has done so much unsung work for us all. So far you've done nearly everything wrong that you could possibly do wrong, you accused us of being shit to you when you uploaded photos incorrectly, and you question our advice like you know better. Take a step back and calm your tits, or you're gonna catch these hands. (that means you'll be banned, not physically assaulted, pls dun sue me)
Hey poor fool, I have not disrespected anyone for saying that I was the first to say that portabilizemii should update is a comment, nothing more is a coincidence that this week I made that comment and then in the bitbuild video I also said it and many They talked about the issue of updating, so now they are asking people to improve ideas, I have not created anything or the application or a program, nothing is ok, nobody says that Aurelio is a bad person and less critical of his work, which is excellent, never critical. the help they gave the fact of being new and trying to send information in the wrong way for not knowing is not bad so you learn how you learned, I just told him that I made that comment and I woke up the idea of the update now when that idea was forgotten or nobody commented on the respect and you are nobody to judge if my photos or my attempt to make my project is good or bad because the truth you just commented to criticize did not help in abs Nothing like that is so calm your tits, your disrespectful learn to respect others and not insult them that you believe.