BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello my name is Dan I’m new to portable building and me and my dad are starting are first build a portable wii (the louii) I saw this video on YouTube and I thought it looked amazing. My Dad is good on the building side (auto electrician) but we have no experience in the hacking - software. The site looks amazing and we are about to start are research (a lot of reading and practice on the hacks)
Thanks for the amazing content and detail you guys have provided.
Can’t wait to get started, Thanks Dan
Hi Dan! I’m new here as well, but I would just like to say that the software side of things should be the least of your worries, lol. It’s significantly easier than the rest of your endeavors. Regardless, good luck! Happy modding :)

Portables
Hello everybody. I've been a lurker here for a while now, and I've softmodded several consoles, but I was looking to get started portablizing. The Wii seems to have the most documentation, so I think that's what I'll be going with.

Hi Dan! I’m new here as well, but I would just like to say that the software side of things should be the least of your worries, lol. It’s significantly easier than the rest of your endeavors. Regardless, good luck! Happy modding :)
Hi K light thanks for the advice, the more research I do the more I can see your point, lots of work ahead and good look with your project, Dan

Hey everyone, just found this community and I am about to get started on my first project; looking forward to talking with you all!

New here, excited to learn all about electronics while making awesome stuff.

s2k-_-

Hello Everyone,

I am new to BitBuilt and I look forward to learning from everyone. I plan on making a portable Wii one day.

Arceus

Hello Everyone,

I am new to BitBuilt and I look forward to learning from everyone. I plan on making a portable Wii one day.
Hello, welcome aboard, i'm also new here, but i was a long time lurker. Anyways, i want to see dat thicc Wii!

Hardly

G'day all, figured I'd jump in here and say hello. Been lurking around for a while and am now working on my first Wii Portable. Little steps and a lot of learning so far, but I'm super keen.

Howdy Hay! Im Richard. I am 17 and I am starting a new project to hopefully make a Wii laptop. I have been browsing the forms for a few days now and decided to join it and the discord to get some of my questions answered throughout the process of making it.

Hello everyone, i am noob, and i start my first project for ps2, and i start to browsing the forms for few weeks and now, very happy to found this web forums, it lots of information here, so i want to learn more with join the forums here. see you all

M_D_U

Hi! I go by MDU or MDUltra. I've been lurking a while. But now I plan to jump headfirst into a project with close to zero hardware electronics experience! Learn as I go through careful treading, stupid questions, challenge, trial, error and other peoples' posts kind of thing.
I'll do my best to not be a bother.

Fzero

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking on this site after seeing Gman’s Wiiboy and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and I just knew I had to build one (though just a normal Wii portable). I’ve been researching a ton, but with limited electronics experience, it’s been tough wrapping my head around all these things, and even though I have had experience building a Raspberry pi portable, this is definitely next level. Hopefully I can get started on building one soon!

Wooter

Hello. Hope I don’t ask too many dumb questions while trying to make a portable

Luigi

[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, publicación: 608, miembro: 50"] :RE[/ QUOTE]
Hola soy nuevo quiero convertir mi cubo en dock

[QUOTE = "ShockSlayer, post: 320, miembro: 50"] Si eres nuevo en el foro o en la escena, ¡ven a saludar aquí! [/ QUOTE]

Hola soy nuevo quiero convertir mi cubo en dock

Last edited by a moderator: