Question PS2 audio/video wiring

Well, it may seem obvious, because they already detailed it in the definitive PS2 trimming guide, but I need help. I have a PS2 SCPH-90010, and my idea was to connect the AV to the monitor and the audio normally, but I want to solder the wiring av directly to the board, that is, disarm the cable and with the same cables solder them to the board. Could you tell me where each cable goes specifically in this case?

Repeat, it's a SCPH-90010, so I ask that you answer me knowing the structure of the board.

Well, it may seem obvious, because they already detailed it in the definitive PS2 trimming guide, but I need help. I have a PS2 SCPH-90010, and my idea was to connect the AV to the monitor and the audio normally, but I want to solder the wiring av directly to the board, that is, disarm the cable and with the same cables solder them to the board. Could you tell me where each cable goes specifically in this case?

Repeat, it's a SCPH-90010, so I ask that you answer me knowing the structure of the board.

It is detailed in the PS2 trimming guide. The pins do not change between different revisions of the PS2 seeing as how they use the same audio and video connector. Every single audio and video pin is mapped out. I am not really sure what you want us to do that has not already been done.

Yes, but, what about the GND thing? In the guide there's a lot of things like this that i don't understand. I have to solder to the gpu pins? Please help...
Screenshot_2019-06-25-16-27-47-1.png