Worklog The Thousand Yiir Door

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Because that's how fucking long it's taken me to get my ass into gear and build the thing. Basically it'll be a rehash of my plans for the Galaxii Boy, but better in every way (I hope). It's gonna be kinda like a PiiWii but bigger, 3D printed, and using New 3DS buttons and joycon sticks. I also want to have a dock function where it allows for 4 player tomfoolery and disables the internal screen to output to a TV, we'll see how practical that ends up being.

Gonna make use of GMan's new PMS and Aurelio's NAND Flex Tape™, so hopefully it'll be cleaner inside than the Liinx was. I still have nightmares

Updates when and if I remember to take photos.

I WILL FINISH THIS TIME

I WILL

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I saw the name and nearly had a heart attack. I'm so excited for this! I need pictures

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'M NOT DEAD
IMG_20190729_170420.jpg

SHIT IS GETTING DONE

slowly

Finally finished moving, now I have a workspace again! I'm really going to have to pull finger, though, I only have 3 weeks left....

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Fuckshitballscuntfuck my printer got bork during the move and bits are missing/broken. I can't do the case until it's fixed D:

I may end up having to drop some features to finish.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yeah nah I'm not going to make it in time. I can't get any of my test prints to work, I'm just gon move this into Wii section as a general worklog and I'll finish it when I can fix my printer.