Worklog Portable PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Listen up people! The PS2 outputs native RGB and their are vias for H/V sync from the CPU. You can perform a very simple modification and get VGA from your PS2 very easily. I think the digital RGB is a little more adaptive, there are more features to implement and output options like HDMI as well but a custom board is not required if you just want to upgrade your video quality from composite. The only downside from this new native VGA is that it is a 15kHz sync signal which is not accepted by the majority of monitors, you will need to do testing/research on your own to see which option suites you best. More information regarding in depth details and installation will be coming soon.
For The native VGA does this look right?

Attachments

Noah

retired
Portables
How i can make my own? I want it!
2. Don't Bump Old Threads
The only reason you should be bumping old threads is if you have something of value to add. For example, if there is a GameCube video out diagram and you've found a new location to pull video from, by all means, post your findings on the thread. However, if someone has a for sale thread from three years ago, don't bump it! They probably don't even have what they were selling anymore and there is a private message feature for this reason.
https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/rules.41/

Status
Not open for further replies.