Question where to get a red bms/pmb

in most of the portable wiis people use red bms or pmb's and i dont know what kind it is, or where to find it. could someone send me a link of where i can get it. im looking for one. im looking for one that supports 2p 2s 7.4v batteries

i already saw gmans power management board but im kind of hesitant to make it. because i have to do i guess what you would call micro soldering and i haven't had much luck with it in the past. is it relatively easy to do? and what would be the best way to solder the components on?

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
i already saw gmans power management board but im kind of hesitant to make it. because i have to do i guess what you would call micro soldering and i haven't had much luck with it in the past. is it relatively easy to do? and what would be the best way to solder the components on?
No it's going to be very difficult to do if you don't have much experience soldering. The best way would be to use a stencil with hot air and solder paste. It's not going to really be possible without hot air at least. Gman will have some assembled boards for sale soon, if that is something you are interested in.