FS: Wii NAND relocation flex board

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hello everyone. Those who have been following the discord server already know that I have roughly 130 flex boards that allow very easy relocation of the Wii NAND flash, allowing easy LMAO v2 trims. This board is only for 4 layer Wiis. Some users have already used it and got it working.

IMG_20181126_183033.jpg

The price is $5 for each board. Shipping costs are $5 in Europe and $6 anywhere else.
Send me a PM if you want one.
In the next few days I will post an installation video.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I'm new to this site and wanted 2 know where the discord link was as so I can order and ask some questions regarding my own portable builds
So wrong thread to post a question like this, no one is going to tell you where it is, because it's in plain site. you've gotta look for it. and if you do find it, people aren't going to spoon feed you information in the discord server, you must do research on your own. I suggest starting to read the threads in here https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?forums/guide-hub.89/
if you read, and can't figure something out, we are happy to help you out, but right now it just sounds like lack of motivation, and laziness. (Don't mean to sound rude, just being honest)