Discussion Putting a wii inside something else

MikaMaslak

PrankMaster 2022
Portables
So I got a 6 layer wii that I don't really want to portablize (or at least battery power) because of the high amount of Amps it draws. I do however want to mess with it by putting it somewhere it doesn't belong.

I had the idea of putting it in a toaster because that would be funny, but I'm not sure if that's what I want and also I have seen @cheese do this before with an N64 so now it feels really unoriginal like going to the moon second.

Second Idea the GameSphere. If you've seen drake and josh you know what this is, Its actually a CD player called the memorex boom ball . The problem is I don't have one so I would need to get it for the ultra-inflated price for a 20 year old radio on ebay.

What ever I end up going with I would be shooting for:

- no disk drive - maybe no wifi setup. abandoned the SD
-GC I/Os, power button, sync would be moved
-AV, Power-in, USB and sensor bar power best case scenario is flush against the side of whatever I put it in for no moving. kachow.
-room for large fan and no trim prefered.
-rigid structure so no cereal boxes or pencil cases

If any of ya'll got suggestions of something funny that a Wii could be put in please let me know. The goal is to get a "That can't be a wii" reaction out of people or it to be funny. No wrong answers.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Put it inside an NES shell (or any other Nintendo shell that isnt a wii)

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I meant to put a Wii in a waffle iron at one point, but I never did it (maybe someday, I've still got the iron)... You could do that :P

Put it in a Wii Fit Balance Board and call it the "Wii Fit" (irony is that it's not fit at all). Now that I'm thinking about it, I might just use that name for a future portable . Anyway, good luck!