Mini USB Keyboard Faceplate (Dreamgear Minikey)

I've been selling these mini keyboards in the hopes that people would find cool uses for them.

Luke went and did
, and I have to say that I'm really impressed with his project so far.

For those of you who have 3D printers, I went ahead and took some scans of the keyboard faceplate.

I generated a nice printable template for your use. You can find the SVG outlines and basic STLs here.

Enjoy! Show me what you make! Order more keyboards so I can get rid of these boxes!
IMG_20170330_032819.jpg

hats a pretty nice small keyboard. I've been needing one for my Dreamcast mod, but I haven't had any luck getting a USB one to work let alone getting one small enough.

Yeah I got both of those. The Total control works great with PS2 keyboards, but with the adapter I cant seem to get it to work. Maybe I should try some different PS2 to usb adapters?

I've been thinking it over for a bit and I think those keyboards would work the best for my project If I can get it working.
Send me some details and ill pick one up from you :)

Yeah I got both of those. The Total control works great with PS2 keyboards, but with the adapter I cant seem to get it to work. Maybe I should try some different PS2 to usb adapters?

I've been thinking it over for a bit and I think those keyboards would work the best for my project If I can get it working.
Send me some details and ill pick one up from you :)
Check out the sale thread and make me an offer. I do trades too.

nobble

I bought a few keyboards from Grebb...
Grebboards.png
and they are perfect! So slim in the hand and smooth to hold. I wanted to print a dock, So I edited the original Clip STL and made it look more like an old keyboard. It works perfect for my mini PiC I built off a Pi0. I'm going to keep working on the files and eventually upload them when I get something I like. I'm also working on a Mini Laptop using the other faceplate STL. :D

MiniKeyboardDock v1.png
MiniPiC.png

I added a RAR with my Fusion files for anyone to mess with.

Thanks for these!!!

Attachments

I bought a few keyboards from Grebb...
and they are perfect! So slim in the hand and smooth to hold. I wanted to print a dock, So I edited the original Clip STL and made it look more like an old keyboard. It works perfect for my mini PiC I built off a Pi0. I'm going to keep working on the files and eventually upload them when I get something I like. I'm also working on a Mini Laptop using the other faceplate STL. :D

I added a RAR with my Fusion files for anyone to mess with.

Thanks for these!!!
Sure thing! Glad they're working so well for you. Can you link to wherever I posted the original clip model? I can't seem to find my own content