Looking to buy trimmed / shrunken / portable Wii console

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at buying / making a Wii that retains the usual functionality except a disc drive. Mainly hoping to reduce the size/weight of the unit itself. No need to add screens / built in controllers / batteries.

My current Wii has some stripped screws that I gave up on and I am I novice at soldering / regulators / PCBs.

Not sure if anyone has something like this sitting around already or if they are interested in shrinking a Wii down for a reasonable commission.

Also, if there are any true Wii portables around for sale/commission I am interested. Thanks!

BocuD

Portables
If you just need a trimmed wii with custom regulators (no case) then i think i can help. If you need a case or anything other then video and usb rewired however it would become very expensive very quickly. With a trimmed wii im talking about the OMGWTF trim. Its about as big as an average credit card. PM me if you’re interested.

I'm looking at buying / making a Wii that retains the usual functionality except a disc drive. Mainly hoping to reduce the size/weight of the unit itself. No need to add screens / built in controllers / batteries.

My current Wii has some stripped screws that I gave up on and I am I novice at soldering / regulators / PCBs.

Not sure if anyone has something like this sitting around already or if they are interested in shrinking a Wii down for a reasonable commission.

Also, if there are any true Wii portables around for sale/commission I am interested. Thanks!
Sent you a pm!

Omar

Portables
Can someone send me on with custom regulators wifi and u 10 rocation

Status
Not open for further replies.