The WiiVape

Woz

I wanted to make my brother something special this year. I figured since he recently started college, something to do with vaping would be perfect. I ended up putting a vape pen inside of a Wii Remote. The project overall sucks to be honest, but he ended up loving it when he finally opened it.

All I did was hollow out wii remote and put a vape pen inside. And when you press the A button, a blue led comes on. Worst, but funniest project I've done.

The idea is good, but the implementation is so-so but still cool that you gave your brother a gift. It's, in any case, a pleasant emotion. In fact, you can go on and on with it. You can continue to make content about how you make vapes out of all sorts of things. Let's say you can make a vape out of a bowling ball, although you have to drill the ball to do it. It's also fun to make a vape out of a wind instrument, like a trumpet. In short, you can come up with a lot of ideas. By the way, if your brother is a fan of vapes, I highly recommend looking for a vape liquid here. They are top.

Which software did you use? It looks pretty cool. I think your brother will like it.

Your video is gorgeous. I think you should spend a lot of time making it. Moreover, your project is socially important. Unfortunately, smoking is the cause of a huge number of people's death around the world. It is very difficult to get rid of it if once hooked on this habit. I know it like no one else. Fortunately, I have now started using thevapecig.co.uk. This smoking ritual is similar to the usual one in which tobacco products are used. The sensation of inhaling steam is close to the feelings of smoking.

Last edited: