Question Dimensions of OMGWTF Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portables
Hello all! I will be beginning to build a Wii portable when I get back from college for winter break but I would like to begin modeling a case. I was wondering if someone could give me some dimensions of the OMGWTF trim so I can get a rough idea of what I can model up. I know it can change slightly depending on how you trim it and how clean you are but rough dimensions will do for a draft of a case. thanks in advance!

Hello all! I will be beginning to build a Wii portable when I get back from college for winter break but I would like to begin modeling a case. I was wondering if someone could give me some dimensions of the OMGWTF trim so I can get a rough idea of what I can model up. I know it can change slightly depending on how you trim it and how clean you are but rough dimensions will do for a draft of a case. thanks in advance!
Hi, welcome to Bitbuilt. You should probably read through all the forum before asking some questions. Portablizing is like 80% reading. Don't forget you can always use the search bar to search things like "dimensions" and find that the omgwtf is roughly 75mm x 105mm said by Aurelio in the noob question guide. That guide is a good place to for information. You can find some questions you might have that people already asked.

Portables
ahh, alright! thank you for your advice. I'm still new to navigating so I guess I gotta narrow my searches to find some things. thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.